Stuff that's not important enough to get it's own topic

I started smoking a pipe today. I was impressed by the flavor of the tabacco, even though I didn’t get anything sweet/flavored.

Smoking’s an awful habit, in my opinion =/

It is, but cigars are nice to smoke.

I won’t deny that it’s a bad habit, but pipes only cause mouth cancer instead of lung cancer like cigarettes (I think that’s better, somehow). Besides, the laws in New York prohibit me from smoking anywhere except outside, in my house, or in my car.

I don’t really care about my health too much anyway, I don’t have all that much to live for and everyone’s going to die sometime.

That’s the most depressing thing I’ve read in years. Why don’t you just sign your soul over to Nurgle now then!?

That reminds me, they’re doing work on a new Warhammer game. I think it might be open for Beta testing later on this year.

Dawn of War does look quite cool. Just hope the Space Marines aren’t made significantly more powerful than all the other races though.

We ain’t talking 'bout the same one Arcie. http://www.warhammeronline.com/

Ah, yeah. That. If it gives you the chance to play as a might Chaos Lord then I’m all for it.

newgrounds.com/pico/uberkids.html

Rock-Paper-Scissors roulette. It rocks.

… I feel oddly cornered…

[quote=“Arcie”]http://www.newgrounds.com/pico/uberkids.html

Rock-Paper-Scissors roulette. It rocks.[/quote]

The Pico games own.

i had this as its own topic as i thought it was extremely important but i thought arcie for shout at me for spamming my hair

ok here’s a pic lol

lol yes its overgrown and isn’t combed, think i should just trim it or have a short style?

P.S - why is the title of the forums “T”?

Well, if anything isn’t important enough to get it’s own topic, it’s you Scott. And maybe Gehn.

Gehn,don’t make the mistake fo answering that.Don’t!

Trim it, Scott!

This is me and my friends…

http://www.geocities.com/wyld_wolf6565/Hellraiser_02.txt

Since you helped Scott, would you tell us if we should do something with our hair… Er, or what is left of it.

PS: I done this to piss Gehn off because he hates pictures of scary movie characters…

Actually, amazingly enough, Clive Barker is a really, really nice guy. One of the sincerest, most geniune person ever. His partner is just as nice and cool. And a great cook.

And the fact that he writes children’s books is awesome, too. I highly recommend “Abarat.”

I am a big Clive Barker fan. Really big Clive Barker fan.

I’ve also got a love for the weird, so it’s kind of natural that the Cenobites would turn up eventually. :slight_smile:

Hellraiser was just a very, very twisted statement of Clive Barker’s view of the world. Most of his works (adult works) are very influenced by his homosexuality.

You’d think he was this dark, gothic man, but nope. He’s very friendly, cheerful, and down to earth. And he’s very knowledgable in storytelling. Not to mention very free with gifts. I have 4 autographed books at home :slight_smile: