What are you listening right now?

squeels with joy mine too. I wasn’t too happy when Cradle of Filth did the cover for it, I just hate thier singer. Extreemly high pitched growling doesn’t appeal to me as it does some people I guess.

Shadows Fall - A Fire In Babylon.

As I’m in the midst of the dreaded examination period at the moment, I like to accompany contemplation of it to the “Libera Me”, the sixth part to Gabriel Faur?'s Requiem.

Given the circumstances, I’d say “Free me, Lord, from eternal death…” was quite apposite. :anjou_happy:

Haven’t heard it, guess I’ll steer clear…

Seether - Remedy

Rammstein - Das Modell

I don’t like double posting- (JUNE 25) Nightwish - Nemo

Well, this is my first post here.

NP: Dissection - “Starless Aeon”

I’m addicted to the new Dissection material, even if it’s not the same as the old stuff. And about “Hallowed Be Thy Name”… My favorite Iron Maiden song with ease. I had the chance to see them live about two years ago, and it was an absolutely amazing experience.

YAY! I think everyone loves Hallowed be thy Name and if they dont…then they’re nazis, thats all i have to say about it lol jk

In Flames - December Flower

Right now I’m listening to “Lilium” from the anime Elfen Lied. It’s the intro song and I love it so much…

Policenauts Endtitle by Konami Kukeiha Club (very Suikodenish)

NP: Bathory - “Blood Fire Death”

A classic song from a classic album…

Rasputina - Tourniquet

Cirque du Soleil - Terre Aride

Ray LaMontagne - Shelter.

Anyone else a fan? He’s from the US and plays acoustic guitar. I likes.
Hope to see him live when he’s in Aussie.

Van Der Graaf Generator - In Babelsberg

I was just checking their 2005 version but I don’t think I like it much.

No Leaf Clover - Metallica

I’ve been listening to a few CDs as of late, so I’ll just talk about them a little, because it’s late and I’m not too sleepy right now (though tired).

Twilight - "Twilight"
A Black Metal CD from several well known US musicians, all of which who have their own USBM bands, some well received, others, not so much so. A very cool debut from this “supergroup” as some may call it, though it very much so stands on it’s own legs, regardless of the musicians involved.

Fates Warning - “Awaken the Guardian” (Reissue)
This is the recently re-issued edition, which comes with all kinds of goodies… Well, sort of. It has the entire “Awaken the Guardian” album, which is really good Progressive / Power Metal with excellent guitar work and music… But it comes with a bonus CD of demo and live material, as well as a live DVD, and a nice box that it all comes in. Very cool, and it only costs the same as a single CD.

Drudkh - "Autumn Aurora"
To call this album anything short of amazing is simply absurd. It’s Black Metal, but most of it is dominated by amazing and melodic guitar riffs, nature sounds, acoustic guitar parts, fantastic solos, and all kinds of other gorgeous well done songs. It creates a mood that’s just… unparalleled, absolutely. Amazing. Just amazing.

Deathspell Omega - "K?n?se"
Another Black Metal album, though very different. I suppose I’ve just been in a very Black Metal kind of mood lately. It’s hard to describe this one. I can only say that it’s astounding… Great musicianship, vocals, songs which are incredibly long but never boring, very progressive, very cool…

Beatrik - "Requiem Of December"
Another cool one. Depressive yet atmospheric Black Metal mixed with Doom Metal… Slow, sorrowful songs, with fast parts, and excellent elements and atmosphere, including nature sounds, church bells, great guitar work, etc… Another one which I’ll probably be listening to for a long time to come.

So, that’s about it. I don’t know if anyone here is interested in Metal, but personally, I love it, and some of this stuff is just excellent. I’m quite content, as it’s been a while since I’ve heard a really good album, but within recent times, I’ve heard at least 5 amazing ones. :anjou_happy:

Some people have been trying to get me to listent to Fates Warning but I never really trie dit out.Doe sit have power metal like vocals?

The only thing I know about FW is that Jim Matheos work in O.S.I. (office of startegic influence) is simply superb.

[quote=“Gehpnaet”]Some people have been trying to get me to listent to Fates Warning but I never really trie dit out.Doe sit have power metal like vocals?

The only thing I know about FW is that Jim Matheos work in O.S.I. (office of startegic influence) is simply superb.[/quote]

Yes, Fates Warning has Power Metal-like vocals. I didn’t care for them much at first, personally, but after some time with the music, they really grew on me.

Nightwish - Creek Mary’s Blood

Dark Funeral - “My Dark Desires” (Live)

Freak Kitchen - Speak when spoken to