What are you listening right now?

Yet another one of those topics that never end.

Dead Kennedys - Kill The Poor

Chroma Key - You Go Now

This just reminds me : I’ve been listening to the same bands for about 3 months now…sad…

Come?a a usar Emule mais vezes pah!

BTW, quais s?o as tuas bandas preferidas?

Frank Zappa - Titties and Beer

Trying out some Sonic Heroes music.

Vertical Horizon - Finding Me.

Audioslave - Out of Exile

Laibach - Tanz Mit Laibach that one was ending when I got to this thread now it is Static-X - Bled For Days.

Crimson by Alkaline Trio is an okay album, although I listen to quite a lot of their stuff. I really need to make an effort to get into other music! I’ve listened to a few tracks from Azel as well, I suppose… but not much else, really.

Bands-wise, I don’t know/like that many, and those that I do may well seem questionable anyway! I figure I’ll get more into music when I can afford it… whenever that’ll be. :anjou_disappointment:

Since this thread is about music, here’s a question for people who like Rob/White Zombie if there are any here. I knew that Rob’s music carreer was on hiatus but did anyone else know that Riggs started a band with John Tempesta’s brother? I had no idea until last night, I’m definitely getting thier album when I get payed. They’re called Scum of the Earth…sounds familiar lol.

Well, I guess I’ll put what I’m listening to now; Lacuna Coil - Swamped

I’m a (former)Rob Zombie fan. Nope. Didn’t know.

Quit paying attention honestly.

As for music… I’m burned out on music as of now. I can’t find anything I like anymore, so I just don’t listen to it. I even put the television on mute now when I play video games.

Well, if Rob Zombie finally makes more albums and If they’re like blitzkreig bop, then I’m going to have to stop listening to him… I also bought that album two days ago and 'tis great.

Rammstein - Ich Will

Kevin Gilbert - Certifiable #1 Smash

Sonata Arctica - Respect the Wilderness

Eternal - Evanescence

Lemon Demon - Dead Sea Monkeys

Shadows Fall - Ghost of Past Failures

Sakura Drops - Utada Hikaru

untitled track 3 - Sigur Ros

Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name

One of my favorite songs of all time!