UEFA Champions League Draw

4-1

Geez that caught me by surprise!In 8 freakin minutes.
That’s not the Depor I know.

Anyways Shadow,believe me when I say that this season’s Deco is not the same that last season’s.Deco made a good game today but he’s not very fit lately.

Well Porto won 2-0.Good match.Let’s hope we win in Lyon.

I would like to play agehnst Depor myself for several reasons but it’s gonna be tough for Depor to win.

At least we have an away goal. We just have to win… 3-0…

Not impossible.I personally don’t consider AC Milan the best team in this championship…

What do ya know!Both Arsenal and Real Madrid were kicken in the arse!

Hehe.Now let’s just hope Depor can win too…

I hope we do… but if we don’t… let me switch allegiences…

[size=200]COME ON CHELSEA <3<3[/size]
…only because they’re English, really.

I don’t want to tempt fate or anything…

… but …

Deportivo la Coruna 3 AC Milan 0. Half Time.

Yep and Porto is winning 2-1 :slight_smile:

4-0 ah? :slight_smile:

Looks like we are gonna “face each other” after all Skiad.

Heh. Lost for words.

I’m so glad Arsenal was deprived of the chance to win three trophies this season. Manchester United didn’t deserve to win against Arsenal in the semi-final of the FA Cup, but Arsenal didn’t play very well either. They seemed burnt out and the defeat demoralized them. After Man U delivered the fatal blow, Chelsea finished them off.

The Champions League belongs to Manchester United. Why’d they sell Beckham?

Bwahaha!Punny teams…

What makes the Champions League belong to United? o.O

And they sold Beckham becsue Alex Ferguson’s a twat. Simple as that.

They wouldn’t be a much greater team with Beckam anyways…

Beckham was a loss. But oh well, Fergie told him to quieten down his lifestyle and he didn’t. Oh well. But like Gehn said, not a HUGE deal.

Anyways we have lovely talent coming through :slight_smile:

Ferguson was just a twat about the whole Beckham thing. Becks would still be there if Fergie had retired when he should’ve.

Honestly, I dunno why people consider Beckam one of the best in the world.Really I don’t…

He’s not bad,he’s better than Figo (granted that isn’t very hard :p) but he’s nothing that can make a real team out of Man Utd.

Because Manchester United was rapidly becoming “David Beckham’s team”, probably. He spelt it “teIam”.

Depor is so very dead…

Gehn you bitch. Score prediction for tonight? I reckon 1-1 or 2-1 to Porto.

2-1 minimum for Porto IMO…
We shall see little kid…