The Return of the King Trailer *possible spoilers*

MUST SEE THIS FILM >.<;;

The first viewing was in Wellington (our captial) but it was invitation only. Only four days to go for the rest of us (and the rest of the world I think) though :slight_smile:

Like Shadow, this is one movie I’m incredibly excited about. December the 18th can’t come soon enough (although I can’t see it that night unfortunately, so I’m going on the 19th).

December 17th can’t come soon enough for me =)

Ah yes, but considering timezone differences, it will be the 17th here when it comes out.

=P

And is it true that New Zealanders eat more butter and meat than anyone in any other country in the world?

Dunno… I thought I read that somewhere…

Er, not that I know of… no doubt there are plenty of facts like that though.

It’s Demember the 16th… only 2 days until the movie comes out!

AND 9 DAYS TILL CHRISTAMS! WEEE!!

This movie might just kick my arse.
Can you believe me when I say I haven’t laid my eyes on the trailer yet :stuck_out_tongue: ?

I haven’t seen it either. I’m saving everything up for the last night ^^

MIGHT?! This movie WILL kick arse!!!

drools

Ya know, LOTR is finally gonna get all the Academy Awards it deserves with this one.

Points to avie nodnod

Aragorn > Us all.

nods solemnly

I’m not that found of Aragorn.I prefer other character like Sam and Legolas and dead Boromir :frowning:

Aragorn rules though! He’s just so bad assly cool its unreal. Plus he’s shagging a bit of elf crumpet on the side.

ROFFLE!!!

I cant wait to see it! has tickets in her little greedy paws

Although, I still prefer The Simrillion over Lord of the Rings. ._.

I have a poster with Aragorn on one side, and Gollum on the other. I picked the Gollum side.

changes avatar to his favourite TLOTR character

Bah, Aragorn rules and you know it =P

I hate Liv Taylor!She doesn’t know how to act.Plus I don’t find her attractive like some people…

Well… lets just say that if I was Aragorn I would be very happy indeed. Arf.