The clash of the consoles

Some shooters we can look forward to:

Men of Valor: Vietnam
Halo 2

I’m still waiting for more Sega releases. Do you think that is even remotely possible?

I’m not sure how good Sudeki will be. I haven’t played an excellent Climax RPG since Landstalker on the Megadrive/Genesis.

Time to play through Baldur’s Gate 2 again I think.

What about Fable?!Oh and that new Bioware RPG.
Legacy of Kain : Defiance this month

It’s a different Climax than the crowd who made Landstalker, Dark Savior, and the early Shining games. The style in certainly Japanese, but Sudeki is actually being made by a European company.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to Halo 2 and Fable.

No one is looking forward to Halo 2 more than me. My most highly anticipated game ever ^^

I think the GTA double-pack might look nice under me Xmas tree…

probably the only games I want at the moment are Golden sun:the lost age and Mario Kart DD…otherwise I need a new phone…mine is so old I can only txt in caps and they dont make them anymoreO_O no games either…

EDIT: ooh, yeah, I’m looking towards Metriod 2 for GC…indeed, and the new Zelda game maybe…not the treasure trackers, not really much else^^

Panzer Dragoon F?nf is my mostly antecipated game for the XBox :wink:

[quote=“Berserker”]probably the only games I want at the moment are Golden sun:the lost age and Mario Kart DD…otherwise I need a new phone…mine is so old I can only txt in caps and they dont make them anymoreO_O no games either…

EDIT: ooh, yeah, I’m looking towards Metriod 2 for GC…indeed, and the new Zelda game maybe…not the treasure trackers, not really much else^^[/quote]

Heh i wont lie either, im mostly looking forward to gamecube titles as well. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is going to be really great, especially since its a multiplayer action rpg. There are still a lot of other Cube games that have been released that i still need to get (Viewtiful Joe and F-Zero Mainly).

On the PS2 front Everquest: Champions of Norath (another multiplayer action rpg) looks really cool as well.

I still need to pick up some GBA games but i am really looking forward to Mario and Lugi, looks like a cool little rpg.

Beware of the GC owner!

A game that deserves our eager anticipation is certainly Deus Ex:Invisible War. The first one was had a great, non-linear plot, DX2 is looking to have an even better one.

Games I’m looking forward to…
Sonic Heroes, Ninja Gaiden, Jade Empire, Halo 2 (more than anyone else, really!), Kameo, KoToR 2 and possibly others I can’t think of!

Is KOTOR 2 a real project or a product of your imagination?

It is real, but it’s barely begun production. Also BioWare have licensed the sequel to someone else. I can’t remember their name but they made Planetscape among others.
I guess BioWare are too busy with Jade Empire…

I don’t know what to buy for my XBox.Maybe Soul Calibur but I also wanted an adventure game…

I take it you’ve already got Panzer Orta and Halo?!
Try Crimson Sea if you can get hold of it, or Otogi.
Morrowind is good, if you like that kind of thing, also the Buffy games.

Best wait for Sudeki and Fable though.

ooooooo, sonic heros! yeah, me looking forward to that! I’m getting Mario Kart DD tomorrow, woo

Great choice! Next week im gonna pick up some GBA rpgs (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance as well as Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga).

Pete, when are we getting Sudeki and Fable?Oh and Ninja Gaiden?

Black Isle Studios? Are you sure? They are rumoured to be developing Fallout 3 at the moment.

I loved Planescape: Torment and I’ll never understand why so many gamers are so averse to dialogue-intensive RPGs.