The Age/Sex/Location Topic II

16 / female / Middlesboro, Kentucky

I live in a pit of hell and trailer parks. The stereotypical American jackasses are everywhere. I hope that within ten ears, I’m in Europe.

Guess who’s back :anjou_happy:

I know I’ve been away for a while, but for the past year I’ve been swamped with work and lately all the exam revision has been doin’ my head in >_<

I had my last exam today (!), so hopefully I can get back to posting :anjou_happy:

It’s good to see all the regulars are still here. :anjou_love:

Liar! :anjou_sad:

Welcome back. :anjou_happy:

15/More or less female/USA

Yes, I am more or less female. Don’t ask how that’s possible.

Well, if it was just more, then you would be Metafemale. Learning is fun :anjou_happy: lol. I don’t know about less though…maybe something would be missing…

16/m/you can already see it

Ever see Hedwig and the Angry Inch?

[quote=“RYB”]

Speaking of which, we haven’t heard much from RYB for a while either.

Guess who’s back :anjou_happy:

I know I’ve been away for a while, but for the past year I’ve been swamped with work and lately all the exam revision has been doin’ my head in >_<

I had my last exam today (!), so hopefully I can get back to posting :anjou_happy:

It’s good to see all the regulars are still here. :anjou_love:[/quote]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU’RE BACK :anjou_love:

Speaking of which, I have a statistics exam in just over an hour. =\

[quote=“Dopefish”]

Ever see Hedwig and the Angry Inch?[/quote]

I’ve never seen it, but I do know what you’re talking about. Quite an interesting film from the looks of it… And, in relating that to me, uh… Let’s just say I didn’t exactly chop off any organs.

17 (to be 18 on the 2nd july)/Male/Maidstone, Kent

Wow… So many youngin’s on this board… Makes me feel so ooooold.

Don’t worry I’m old too.

Late 20’s/Male/Wales and here’s a pic of mye baking in the UK sunshine. Its bloody boiling inthe UK at the Mo