The Age/Sex/Location Topic II

haha, you say it as if you’re having a race

Squints hard in an attempt to get older

No, actually. I was just suprised. I guess I’ve been inactive at these boards longer than I thought.

20, presumably male, Belgium.

16 (17 in two months)/ Male / Largs Scotland

For some reason i’ve had difficulty remembering what age I am recently, I’ve told at least two people that i’m 17 by mistake, and one I thought I was still 15 for a while. Also, I once refered to having a birthday as “leveling up” :anjou_wow:

Male

England, London, Croydon

[quote=“Drenholm”]16 (17 in two months)/ Male / Largs Scotland

For some reason i’ve had difficulty remembering what age I am recently, I’ve told at least two people that i’m 17 by mistake, and one I thought I was still 15 for a while. Also, I once refered to having a birthday as “leveling up” :anjou_wow:[/quote]

I suggest a nice camping trip with a calendar as your best companion. =D

Just kidding, I get that shortly after my birthday, it needs to sink in to me that I’m a year older now than last week. XD Similarly, I’m also notoriously known for writing the previous year number by accident shortly after new year’s. Although… none of either of those this year. XD Go me![/end rant]

Ever notice that you don’t miss people until they aren’t there?

I just realised Nevey hasn’t posted in MONTHS.

17 / MALE / DENVER, CO.

27/m/hell (i.e. Idaho)

[quote=“Arcie”]Ever notice that you don’t miss people until they aren’t there?

I just realised Nevey hasn’t posted in MONTHS.[/quote]

Speaking of which, we haven’t heard much from RYB for a while either.

For some reason I thought you were older, like in your early twenties…

[size=150]****** Destruction imminent! ******[/size]

15 - Male - [size=42]Portuga[/size]l

I KNEW IT! “Where depression meets stupidity”! That could only be Portugal, or more specifically…

GEHN!!!

:anjou_happy:

Nah, just kiddin’ Gehn. We love ya really. :anjou_love:

WTH Gehn did?

[quote=“Gehpnaet”]I understand it is your job as a teenager to be upset about the cvountry you live in Gunman but I resent those words…

Oh and Arc of all the people on this forums it had to be a scott telling me “Where depression meets stupidity” = Portugal.

Ah :smiley: !!!Ironic!

Beeing the sentimental queen that I am I will not comment your last statement.

sheds a tear[/quote]

I?m not only upset at my country. I just wrote that because I?ve seen so many profiles with totally obnoxious locations, so I thought " Screw this, gonna write a phrase instead of a word on the location section :D"l But unfortunatelly for you, Arc related that to you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my, he even writes like Gehn.

Is this a Portugal thing or is there something more sinister going on? :anjou_wow:

[size=134]DUN DUN DUNNNN!![/size]

Male
Dundee, Scotland

:slight_smile:

[quote=“Ancient Weapon”]Oh my, he even writes like Gehn.

Is this a Portugal thing or is there something more sinister going on? :anjou_wow:

[size=134]DUN DUN DUNNNN!![/size][/quote]

It?s a world wide conspiracy to implement Gehn?s way of writing in to this forums! HAHA!
Now seriously, could you explain why Gehn and I write in a way that seems heretic to you?

No, there’s nothing wrong with your writing… I just thought I saw a slight similarity and felt like proclaiming conspiracy.

I’ll go now… :anjou_embarassed: