PXL-Collection

Yes it is very cool :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll make pics this week. i came back home yesterday, and i have some pics to do for the encyclopedia. (i havenā€™t any scanner sorry)

Okay, great, looking forward to them (and the photos/scans from SkyeWelse). :anjou_happy:

i won this today :

http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/img385.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/5/7/3/4/mcmasa333-img600x450-1359908344wopgtt3780.jpg

my Xbox Orta system console is finally complete !! :anjou_love:

Congrats. Iā€™ve been meaning to sort through and upload the pictures you sent me PXL. Iā€™ll set some time aside to do that next week.

PXL - can you confirm if the Panzer Dragoon Orta figurine is official merchandise? This one:
thewilloftheancients.com/pic ā€¦ rine-front

Any other info I could add to the corresponding encyclopaedia entry?

You have another pic where you can see the bottom of the figurine. You have the sega copyright. And i searched info about the figurine, i found only that a figurine wich given to store and journalists to make promo for the Orta game. Maybe only in us, from sega of america ?

Good point. Iā€™ve added it to the site with those details. I think it likely is official, although you never knowā€¦

it is official for sure, the figurine was given with a card, you have two pictures of these card also.

Having all this stuff, you are LEGENDARY. :smiley:

thank you very much, but is almost easy to find all these stuff ^^

Thanks to Yahoo Auction first :anjou_love:

Yeah? anyone can find it, but not many people could buy it all; I think that?s what was meant. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes but contrary to you may believe, all this stuff havenā€™t no high price, except for the xbox orta system of course.

I donā€™t win much money per month ^^, but i search for panzer dragoon stuff all the time to find the best prices for me.
For the xbox system, i bought it 600?, but i made much money economy to pay it . And i have waited so long to find finally a system almost cheap :anjou_angry: (600?) LOL

So, today iā€™ve received these : (i donā€™t search other things for the moment and for a long long time, my money is gone ^^)

my money is back :anjou_love:

Iā€™ve found the Azel panzer dragoon Novel (in japanese only) and the Comic japanese book : panzer dragoon orta.

But iā€™m leaving ti Guadeloupe while 3 months at the end of April, so iā€™ll receive the new stuff not nefore August :anjou_sigh:

What is ā€˜Comic japanese book : panzer dragoon ortaā€™?

no exceptional thing ^^ :

http://www.thewilloftheancients.com/pictures/panzer-dragoon-orta-kaze-to-akatsuki-no-musume-front-cover

Ah okay. That book is a novel as well, rather than a comic book. However it does feature a few illustrations between chapters.

ah okay, i didnā€™t know that. thanks for the info.

Apart of that, did you remember the Electronic Panzer Dragoon Handheld game ?
My bix was not entire if you remember well.
Iā€™ve just found, a few moments ago, the same thing but in new condition totally complete. Iā€™m so happy.
Iā€™ll can send you new pic of this stuff as soon iā€™ll receive it :slight_smile:

Okay, that sounds great. :slight_smile:

I still have your other photos (of the OVA, soundtracks, etc) to add to the site as well. When Iā€™m less busy, I still plan to upload those.

No problem, i understand, I havenā€™t much time for me either currently.

I wonā€™t make any new video before the August month. Because i leave france for Guadeloupe Next week for three months. :anjou_embarassed:

Hi evrybody !

Today i found a Panzer Dragoon I Saturn Promo Disc :anjou_love: