PXL-Collection

Hello There !

This new topic to present my Panzer Dragoon Collection :anjou_love:

The moderators can contact me to have Pics of one game or object in particular with a better quality for the encyclopedia :anjou_happy:

Let’s start !

1/ Family Picture

2/ PAL Saturn Games

• Panzer Dragoon

• Panzer Dragoon Zwei

• Panzer Dragoon Saga

2/ Saturn Jap Games

• Panzer Dragoon I&II

• Azel Panzer Dragoon RPG

3/ Other Systems Panzer Dragoon Games

• Panzer Dragoon PC Version

• Panzer Dragoon Orta Xbox Pal & Xbox Limited Jap

• Panzer Dragoon Mini

• Panzer Dragoon Samsung Saturn Korean Version (Box only for the moment)

4/ Panzer Dragoon Goodies

• Panzer Dragoon OAV (VHS Unopened)

• Panzer Dragoon Artbooks and Guide.

(Left to Right and Up to Down)
→ PIX’N LOVE T.19 : A french mook. Here, you have the Limited version of this mook. An interview of Yukio Futatsugi is included in this mook.
→ AZEL Officiel Guide (Jap)
→ AZEL V-Jump Guide (Jap)
→ Die Weilt Von Panzer Dragoon Zwei (Jap)
→ Panzer Dragoon Orta Guide (Jap)
→ Panzer Dragoon Official Guide Book (Jap)
→ Panzer Dragoon OAV Artbook (Jap)

• Panzer Dragoon Official OSTs

(Left to Right and Up To Down)
→ Panzer Dragoon
→ Panzer Dragoon Zwei
→ Azel Panzer Dragoon (2Cds)
→ Panzer Dragoon Orta

• Official Panzer Dragoon Zwei Mug

• Unofficial Azel Stone Tablet

5/ Panzer Dragoon Tiger Electronics

• Panzer Dragoon R-Zone

→ Here, you have the Pal Version, US Version and US Super Screen Version.

• Panzer Dragoon Hand Held

→ this is the best state i’ve found. It is almost new :anjou_embarassed:

That is the end For the moment !!! :anjou_happy:

That’s a wonderful collection you have there! Very nice, congrats! :anjou_love:

Thanks to you !

Soon, i’ll receive the panzer dragoon playable US demo.

Now, i must find a Xbox Orta System, and the two orta Statues…

And the Us versions of the games. But in us, in this moment, you have a crazy fever about panzer dragoon saga, it is impossible to find the game less than 250$, :anjou_angry:

Yeah the Panzer Dragoon Xbox is crazy expensive. It is going on Ebay for well over $1000.

And those Orta statues are almost nonexistent. That stuff won’t be cheap. I really wish I bought that Orta statue when it was first made… :anjou_sad:

That’s a really impressive collection!

I didn’t know this included an interview with Yukio Futatsugi. Any interesting information in it?

The mook was published 3 or 4 months ago only.

I’ll search for what coube interesting and i’ll give you here tomorrow. :anjou_embarassed:

And thanks for the “impressive” collection. :anjou_happy:

EDIT : And thank you very much for the news on the main website :anjou_embarassed:

Thanks PXL. I’ll have a look through this list later on and see which photos we need larger versions of.

Sorry for the delay. High res/clean scans of the following items would be great:

• Panzer Dragoon 1 & 2 Manual - is this the “Panzer Dragoon Story” booklet?
  • Official Panzer Dragoon Zwei Mug (we only have a black and white pic on TWOTA)
  • Panzer Dragoon R-Zone (PAL)
  • Panzer Dragoon R-Zone (US)
  • Panzer Dragoon R-Zone (US Super Screen Version)
  • Panzer Dragoon Hand Held
  • Panzer Dragoon Samsung Saturn Korean Version (Front Cover)
  • Panzer Dragoon Samsung Saturn Korean Version (Back Cover)
  • Panzer Dragoon Samsung Saturn Korean Version (Manual Cover)

I think that’s all.

Apart from these:

Can you tell me more about this? What is it exactly? Is it an official product?

I would like to include this in the “Fan Objects” category, but I should really credit the artist for making it. Can you tell me who to contact for permission to put the photo up?

Hi !

i’ll come back home september. i ll make all the pics at this momebt :-).

for the french mook, it s a magazine that treat of retrogaming. in this volume 19, you can find an interview of yukio futatsugi. i ll try to translate it in english for TWOTA :wink:

That would be awesome. :anjou_happy:

excellent news !!!

I’ll receive soon (one month) an XBOX Panzer Dragon Orta limited edition System!

Congrats !! :anjou_love:

sorry for the double post, there is my holy graal ^^ :

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4814/hiromionuki2w03img600x4.jpg

Wow, that is cool. I imagine that cost you back a large chunk of income.

Photos of the Panzer Dragoon Orta Xbox would be great too.

Errr, the only problem that i’ll eat only potatoes for some months with the price of this Xbox :anjou_angry:

LOL

As soon as i’ll receive the xbox system, i’ll make pics also of this stuff. :anjou_love:

Sick collection. I was wondering if you can burn me copy of PD, PDZ, & PDO? i’ll pay you through paypal or I can send you some blank cds with some money? I just bought PDS memorial Soundtrack for $80 on Amazon. I really want to get the rest but it is extremely hard to find even on ebay. I hope you message back thanks.

great stuff, i don’t have yet the PDS memorial soundtrack, i have just the PDS original soundtrack.

But the Panzer Dragoon’s music CD are vry hard to find :-/

Concerning the burning, sorry, i must decline. I haven’t any cd drive/Writer on my PC. This stuff is for the old men lol. I’m kidding ^^

But you can find, easily, the isos on the World wide web :slight_smile:

How about I buy you a cd burner and give you a copy of PDS memorial? I’m serious lol I really want copies of those CDs. The quality from the cd is better than mp3. I want to rip it on my computer. Well let me know it’s most likely cheaper and easier than finding those soundtracks. Yes I said buy you a cd burner w/ burnt copy of PDS memorial & blank CDs. Let me know thanks.

Good luck !

So there is some new stuffs in the collection

1/ Korean Samsung Version of Panzer dragoon I, is now complete ^^

2/ other new stuff

• Azel Panzer Dragoon RPG guide
  • Panzer Dragoon demo US Disc with sleeve
  • Panzer Dragoon Orta Official Hologram picture

you can download the Panzer Dragoon Osts on this website for free :

http://downloads.khinsider.com/

:anjou_love:

It’s kind of amazing that it’s even possible to find that console nowadays. I imagine there’s few, if any, people around that have a collection like this. I remember there used to be someone who was also collecting a lot of Panzer Dragoon items from Ebay, though I’ve forgotten who that was. I think that was even back when the Die Welt forum was still around.

Personally I’ve done some collecting of my own and now have all the three Panzer Dragoon Saga guides, Die Welt von Panzer Dragoon Zwei and the Japanese Panzer Dragoon Orta guide. Now I just need to learn Japanese :anjou_happy: