PXL-Collection

$74.99 for a piece of cardboard?!

I saw these also. But it is too High price. And i m not sure of the official thing. It was certainly made by a certain line of shops and so not by sega.

Just wanted to say that this is an extremely impressive collection!

Any tips on how you’ve managed to pick so many items up? Were they mainly from watching eBay for example or did you use several auction type sites? Was it just a lot of patience that paid off or a bit of luck?

Thanks to you berserker ^^

So, I have a permanent eye watching on eBay. I’m watching on us eBay and on European eBay. I have also a bit of luck. And contrary to Zelda, Mario or castlevania, nobody wants to collect items about panzer dragoon except for the panzer dragoon saga game.
On the other hand, I use also Yahoo actions in Japan.

Yes, I don’t have an incredible tip to find these objects ^^.

You should play Magic the Gathering, sir. :anjou_happy:

Lord the USA front cover of Zwei was so bizarre.

Then again, the back cover was just plain head-scratching.

Hi everybody !

Here it is my last reception : panzer dragoon zwei tectoy Brazilian version.

Interesting, I’d never heard of the Brazilian version of Zwei. Are their Brazilian versions of the other Panzer games?

yes, the first panzer dragoon was published also by tectoy in brazil. but i don’t found it for the moment :-\

Well I took your advice and kept an eye on eBay for a bit and it seemed to pay off. I bought a large bundle of Saturn games and hidden within was a copy of Shining Force 3, Shining the Holy Ark and the Panzer Dragoon demo disc with its sleeve. So I guess keeping an eye out and having a bit of luck is the best tip in the end!

yes, effectively, posses a big ass it is the best thing to find rare objects linked to the pannzer dragoon serie ^^

This is completely ridiculous! I am certainly tempted but my max ends at $600… :anjou_sad:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1213579712

Effectively, it is much too high price. ><’

This guy is totally crazy. ^^

Soon, maybe the must will be enter in my collection.

Suspense :anjou_love:

Wow PXL! Nice collection, there’s even some things in there that I’ve never even seen before! Definitely didn’t know there were that many R-Zone versions of Panzer Dragoon and that PIX’N LOVE book looks pretty nice!

Here is a shot I took of my collection. If there is anything you see in there that you would like to know more about or have better photos of, please let me know sometime. My digital camera in my iPhone isn’t the best of quality for large shots like this, but it should be decent enough for Item-per-Item up close shots. If any of this can be used for TWOFTA website encyclopedia, please let me know.

For the record, I’d love to have that PDII Zwei Mug one of these days and well, the Orta Xbox if it just weren’t so darn expensive! I guess my rarest items in my collection are the Panzer Dragoon Orta Statue and Panzer Dragoon Saga. Oh and a photo of me standing next to Yukio Futatsugi-san at the Crimson Dragon announcement / demo at the Xbox 360 Akihabura Event back in February. All this merchandise! And not a single item with me at the time for him to possibly have signed in person! Ah well, hindsight is always 20/20 and all that.

I guess my cat, who is named Azel, jumping up on the table as I was taking the photo warrants being shown too. : )

-Thomas

thanks to you thomas ^^

You have a vry beautiful collection too. especially the orta statue. i have the hopt to find one, one day :slight_smile:

Concerning your collection, effectively i have one or two or more questions ^^ :

• the scan behind the orta statue, is a poster or a special box of panzer dragoon orta ???
  • what are these two books : Panzer dragoon I and Azel panzer dragoon rpg between the play mag and the orta guide ?
  • you have a great collection of osts Oo ! would you separate of the anime ost and the Panzer Dragoon zwei rearrange album ? :anjou_embarassed:

Hi PXL.

Thanks! The box that is behind the Orta Statue is a GameStop promotional item that was in stores when Orta was first released. When I picked up my pre-order of the game, I asked the manager at the store if I could take it home with me and he said, yes. : ) It’s basically a huge cardboard box showing the exact front and back covers of the US release of the game.

The two items in between the PLAY magazine and the US. Orta Guidebook are the Official Score to the Soundtrack of Panzer Dragoon which contains sheet music for most if not all of the main tracks from the first Panzer Dragoon, and the second item is a promotional flyer for Azel Panzer Dragoon RPG with the caption “THIS IS COOL!” written on it. lol

Wasn’t sure on your last question, but if you were asking whether or not I’d be interested in letting them go, at the moment I don’t think I could. I spent a small fortune many years ago purchasing everything and anything I could find related to the PD series, so It’d be hard for me to part with rare items, at least at this time. If I had any duplicates, then I’d be fine with it, but I don’t have duplicates of the OSTs I’m afraid.

Hope this helps!

-Thomas

Thanks for the answers.

Don’t Worry about You’re ost, My question was simply a joke :smiley:
I Know that a person who love So much Panzer Dragoon Won’t Never sell any object Related To The serie ^^

Ah I forgot one item that I had. This is an XL long sleeve shirt (Much too large for me! lol) of which I believe was a promo for Panzer Dragoon Orta. I’m not sure if it’s origin was Japanese made or not because usually the size “XL” is not a standard size in Japan, nor is the acronym. Usually in Japan when shirt sizes go above “L” for large, they then go into “LL” or “3L”, et cetera.

The design on the back is pretty neat though! : )

-Thomas

Hi PXL, I’ve added a “related pictures” section to the bottom of the encyclopaedia entries, for example here:
thewilloftheancients.com/enc … -j-version

So, now the pictures are grouped by the individual product on a single page, accessible from the product’s encyclopaedia entry. If you see any pictures missing from any entries I’d be happy to accept scans/photos.