Name one really common thing

…that you have never done in your life before.

I’ll start: I have never worn a pair of jeans before (as far as I can remember).

I have never drank coffee…

Presumably this doesn’t include items of a sexual nature, so…

I have never played a Final Fantasy game.

I have never ridden a bike. Well, successfully. Though I did learn how to do things like ski and skateboard quite well, the bike’s just something I never got around to.

I also feel boring and ordinary because I’m wearing jeans and drinking coffee as I type this.

I’ve never been outside the UK or Ireland.
yeah I’m not much of a traveler.

ok, i don’t know how to make a cup of coffee
Never watched Thundercats (i think thats popular)
EDIT: i phailed: if anyone remembers this point :anjou_sad:

Wow, the fun you’ve missed! :anjou_happy: So what do you wear? Are you more of a ‘casuals’ person?

[quote=“neo-kun”]I’ve never been outside the UK or Ireland.
yeah I’m not much of a traveler.[/quote]

Try never being out of Scotland…! It’s enough to make anyone as crazy as me. Well, almost… :anjou_embarassed:

There are probably a few things, but never having been out of Scotland is my main one for now.

Surely that’s just asking for trouble… :anjou_happy:

I’ve never flown.

I’ve never seen a Godfather movie.Sorry but that’s the best example I could come up right now.There’s probably something really strange that I don’t remember right now tho…

deletes Solo from friends list

I actually haven’t seen a Godfather movie as well Gehn, i’m not one for those mob movies.

I have never been in a car accident, and thats a good thing.

Also I have never broken a bone in my body.

I can relate to Solo, I despise jeans for some reason and haven’t worn a pair since about 7 years ago. I prefer cargo pants.

I’ve never drunk coffee, never seen Forrest Gump, never been rejected by a girl (not a good thing, just means I’m spineless).

I wear jeans, though I do prefer cargo pants. Seems like jeans always have that one beltloop that digs into your tailbone.

I’ve never played Panzer Dragoon Saga. :anjou_sad:

I’ve heard many odd things in this thread, but that one is just unforgivable! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have never been in snow.

I don’t know about anyone else here, but there’s something about snow that makes me feel great. :anjou_happy:

[quote=“Ancient Weapon”]

Wow, the fun you’ve missed! :anjou_happy: So what do you wear? Are you more of a ‘casuals’ person?[/quote]

Just whatever really… cargos etc. I’ve just never felt the need to buy a pair of jeans, and the fact that everyone else wears them hasn’t really encouraged me or discouraged me.

>:)

O.o

You’ll have to go and visit Neil and his feathered friends at their southern base one day then. :anjou_happy:

[quote=“Ancient Weapon”]

I don’t know about anyone else here, but there’s something about snow that makes me feel great. :anjou_happy:[/quote]

The cold?

Solo:

1-Jeans = coolness

2-What are cargos?

Something like this: brozzas.de/assets/images/timezone-cargos.jpg

I don’t really have anything against jeans by the way, I’ve just never felt the need to wear them.

i call them “combats”