I've Finally joined a Panzer Dragoon forum

And how great it is. I pulled the old SEGA Saturn out today and what a great machine it is. I only have disc 1 of Panzer Dragoon Saga but it was by far the best game.

Oh and “Hello!” by the way :stuck_out_tongue:

'ello and welcome ^^

Welcome B_Ren, hope you enjoy it here. Are you going to try and acquire the other discs for PDS, it it trully a game worth playing all the way through.

Not to mention you have yet to glimpse the true nature of the game.

Welcome B_Ren :anjou_happy:

Oh yeah I’ll try and get it. Not sure when though, hopefully if I get a secure job with a proper income I might be able to buy it for the crazy prices it’s selling for these days.

Welcome, B_Ren. I hope you like it here.

By all means do make sure you get to play through Panzer Dragoon Saga at some point in the future… it’s a game that just shouldn’t be missed.

Welcome! Be sure to fill out the extended profile thread ^~

Just did :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome =)

and i love the avatar bruv :anjou_love:

It’s spif, even though it’s a bit large on the kilobytes.

Anyways, welcome!

…‘Bruv’? ‘Spif’? What is this!? ATTACK OF THE CHAVS!?

i think i know what a chav is
are those those rubeboy people?

Yes. With Burberry. And fake gold earings. And tacky clothes.

I just logged on yesterday and I felt like coming here just to say…HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

:anjou_happy:

Can someone explaine to me the Panzer Dragoon Story lines? or show me where to go to find out? :anjou_embarassed:

If you want a story explanation go here legacy.panzerdragoon.net/panzerdragoonzwei.php

Oh and btw Dm03 don’t expect to get immediate replies around here.You got to be patient.

:anjou_happy:

If you’re reading through that summary Dragon Master03, I’d recommend reading this page first of all - legacy.panzerdragoon.net/background.php - as it all sort of follows on from there. Also, that synopsis is practically made out of spoilers, so don’t say I didn’t warn you. :wink:

Thanks. :anjou_happy:

I Just wanted to say thankyou to all of the people who gave me advise and who helped me out with the story line. :anjou_happy: