I've Finally joined a Panzer Dragoon forum

:anjou_embarassed: Ummm, Lance Way, I neend your help, again… Can you tell me if there are other Panzer Dragoon games, and if there are what platform are they played on, like can it be played on X-Box, or PS2 etc… Oh! and thanks for your help with the other question you to Gehpnaet :anjou_happy:

There are four main Panzer Dragoon games. The first three, Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, and Panzer Dragoon Saga are for the Sega Saturn. The latest installment (Panzer Dragoon Orta) is for the Xbox, and continues the story of the Saturn trilogy. Which one have you played?

:anjou_sad: I have only played Panzer Dragoon Orta. :anjou_embarassed:

Definately make sure that you can play Saga, if you enjoyed Panzer Dragoon Orta, as it’s the best in the series (IMO). Orta is basically just an epilogue to the awesomeness of Panzer Dragoon Saga.

And yes, this is my site. Welcome :slight_smile:

cool :anjou_happy:

I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!!
Does any one know how and why Ortas Dragon Lagi (think thats his name… to many dragons :anjou_sigh: ) dies in the end of Panzer Dragoon Orta? was it because Lagi destroyed the Craddle? OH, and where did the baby dragon come from? the narrator said the Lagi left and heir.

no ones gonna answer me huh?

He died of old age.

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i kindda thought that, but WHERE DID THE BABY DRAGON COME FROM??? if you dont know then thats ok, but still! :anjou_angry:

He was probably exhausted after defeating Abadd’s Mare.His corporeal shell was wasted.

um, ok thanks?