I'm coming to the UK in October

Yeah it would great to meet up Scott if you can make it.

I think the next step is to decide on a date/time (a weekend will probably be the most convenient all round I imagine) and then see how many people can make it, then we can go from there.

As an example, the weekend of the 11th/12th of October would be perfect for me.

In October aside from two gigs on the 7th and 8th I’m pretty much free so far.

Hey Solo how would the weekend the 24th to the 26th October be ? . Some of my mates have got tickets for the NFL game , I can get a lift up with them

That would be idea weekend for me

Right is almost certain I’ll be up London on the Friday the 24th of October to Monday the 26th as it looks like I’ve also getting tickets for the NCL game .

Will you able to meet up then Solo , I don’t think I’ll able to make London twice in the same month

[quote=“Team Andromeda”]Right is almost certain I’ll be up London on the Friday the 24th of October to Monday the 26th as it looks like I’ve also getting tickets for the NCL game .

Will you able to meet up then Solo , I don’t think I’ll able to make London twice in the same month[/quote]

Whoops didn’t see your last post for some reason. Yeah, I’ll definitely go out of my way to make sure that we can catch up in London on the weekend of the 24th to 26th. I haven’t quite sussed out the finer details my trip around the UK yet, but I’ll make sure that I’m in London on those dates.

Hey Team Andromeda, it’s looking like I’ll be heading up to Scotland on the 20th of October. I’d like to spend a bit longer in Scotland (overlapping our meet up dates in London), although I’m not one to go back on my word.

If it’s just you and I meeting up on the weekend of the 24th - 26th it would be easier from my perspective we caught up when I head over to Wales (at this point I’m guessing early next month). If there’s a few of us meeting on those dates then it would make the trip back down to London more worthwhile (I think I will have done my dash of sightseeing London by then).

Could we have a show of hands as to who would be able to make it that weekend?

i can go anytime as long as its not a saturday before 7PM (football matches)

whats your plans while you’re in london solo? lemme know what locations you’re gonna be in and i’ll strategically make my way there =P

[quote=“Scott”]i can go anytime as long as its not a saturday before 7PM (football matches)

whats your plans while you’re in london solo? lemme know what locations you’re gonna be in and i’ll strategically make my way there =P[/quote]

I’m in London at the moment actually. Heading down south on Saturday, but I’ll be back between the 15th and 20th.

Let me know if you want to meet up and do something or for the three of us to meet up when Team Andromeda visits here.

I live in Scotland, but you look very suspicious in your photos so I’m not sure about it!

Glasgow by any chance…?

No.

XD

Well I’m heading up to London on the 24th , and bar during the NFL game on Sunday (26th) I can meet somewhere in London .

Let me know , don’t come all the way down from Scotland though just to meet up that’s a bit silly .

:anjou_wow:

That’s a new one!

[quote=“Team Andromeda”]Well I’m heading up to London on the 24th , and bar during the NFL game on Sunday (26th) I can meet somewhere in London .

Let me know , don’t come all the way down from Scotland though just to meet up that’s a bit silly .[/quote]

Yeah, that was my line of thinking too. Might as well see Scotland all in one hit, rather than multiple trips.

What part of Wales are you in? We could meet up there sometime next month when I’m over that way if you like.

It best for both of us , to meet up in Cardiff , I live deep inthe S. Wales Valley’s nothing much to see or do , and mega hard to find (rubbish roads ect) 1st or 15th of November would be ideal for me , as I’m there watching Cardiff City anyway , and we can have a pint after the game :slight_smile: . I hope you’re enjoying the trip btw .

Sounds good. I’ll aim to get to Cardiff around the 15th then, as geographically it makes sense to see some of Northern England and Scotland first.

I’m enjoying the UK so far, you have a very beautiful country. I’m down in a village in the south of England at the moment, lots of old buildings that blend into the countryside perfectly… great photo material.

Make sure of it now then and try and be in Cardiff around those dates :slight_smile: .

Met up with Shadow and Arcie yesterday and today… in Glasgow. :wink:

Really enjoyed meeting you guys in person. We will definitely have to organise another twota met up some time.

Thanks for shouting me dinner tonight Arcie. And Shadow, I`m still laughing inside at the thought of you falling out of your bed this morning.

Can’t see it being a problem. Do you want to send me an email with details of where in Cardiff you’d like to meet up on the 15th? chris.alley@uriptical.com.

Ill be in Scotland for a couple of weeks. If you change your mind, let me know. Arcie and Shadow can vouch that Im not as suspicious as I apparently look. :slight_smile:

Jesus man, keep our bedroom antics to yourself!

But yeah, just let me know when you’re in the area, not too far as the crow flies by car though.

can’t really get hold of you on MSN much! i’m guessing you’ve travelled through london already then =O
got that uk number yet?