I'm coming to the UK in October

uriptical.com/entries/im-mov … ine-weeks/

If anyone wants to catch up while I’m over there, let me know. It would be great to meet any of you. :anjou_happy:

I’ve already promised Mr Shadow at least one game of Halo in person.

Never travel to Glasgow. Ever.

I love you brother. I’ll bookmark your site when I’m back home.

Lol, not at all bad advice.

Glasgow is like everything that sucks about Scotland, trash compacted into a single city.

Highest stabbing rates in Europe if I remember right…

They can blame it all on the English!

I actually really want to move further away from London. It’s just a maze of old buildings with nothing to offer but their history. Housing has becoming ridiculously expensive… so much so I am surprised people want to move here.

I imagine it’s got a lot to do with the work opportunities available in London - there’s a lot of them due to the size of the place, so if you’re trying to get into a specific and niche field, it would certainly increase your chances. And there’s the nightlife if you’re into that I guess. But you’ll already know much more about it than me no doubt.

I’m not sure if I’ll want to stay in London for any length of time. I currently live in a “city” with a population of 60,000, so London will no doubt come as a shock to the system.

I love to meet up . Hey Abadd you aren’t around London at the same time are you ?. Duke it be nice to meet you too !

When I am not tied up with work in the coming years (lol).

I have so much I need to do I need to stop sleeping to do it.

London is overrated IMO, but I’ll let you guys be the judge of that.

Excellent. It doesn’t have to be London either, so if there’s another part of the UK that’s more convenient, I can make that a part of my trip. If I recall correctly, you’re in Wales, and I suspect I’ll be travelling through there too sooner or later.

[quote=“Geoffrey Duke”]When I am not tied up with work in the coming years (lol).

I have so much I need to do I need to stop sleeping to do it.[/quote]

It would great to meet you in person Geoffrey, but of course it’s entirely up to you.

It’s a trap!!!

[quote=“Geoffrey Duke”]When I am not tied up with work in the coming years (lol).

I have so much I need to do I need to stop sleeping to do it.

London is overrated IMO, but I’ll let you guys be the judge of that.[/quote]

Oh I’ve been to London 3 times this year alone , Once with work and the other times for the FA Cup watching Cardiff City . London not too bad , but boy is the whole area of Wembley a dump and I mean the whole area :).

Well London is pretty easy for me to get too (its just the M4 all the way up from Wales) and I think its the best chance of a couple of us meeting up as London is the main place people seem to go . I really like to me you and the likes of Duke and gearguy ect.

Be nice if we could all meet up together , if you get my drift

Sounds good, the more the merrier.

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]

Sounds good, the more the merrier.[/quote]

Ok then closer to the time, This board needs to start plaining dates , times and places to me up . If I’m still in work (work is looking sick at the moment) The weekends would be best for me

If I can find a supplementary ulterior motive (like a Porcupine Tree gig or something, like last time I visited England ) I might join you guys. :stuck_out_tongue: Seems too big of an event to miss :anjou_happy: I’d need to know when though, to plan in advance.

I’d send my brother who kinda looks like me since he’s in London but he’s not really a gamer so nevermind :anjou_embarassed:

Well thanks a bunch. I come back to this website after a six month hiatus from it and the second post I read is one saying to never go to my hometown. Freaking awesome.

:anjou_sigh:

(Though it’s not the greatest place in the world, I’ll admit)

Welcome back Arcie! :anjou_happy:

It would be cool if you could make it. Anytime in October (after the 4th) should be fine for me, although I’ll need to know the date in advance as well so that I can plan my trip accordingly.

good to hear =)

personally i don’t know where i’ll be come october since i’m applying for a few out of london teachign courses
so i’ll either be in warwick (coventry), nottingham, manchester, or london if i dont get any of them…

i ahouls be able to spare some time tho :slight_smile:

would be great to see you (and any others if i meet them!)