Hi im new here

im a big panzer dragoon fan for years. some years ago my cousin let my see panzer dragoon 1 and some time later zwei and saga. a year ago i bought panzer dragoon saga. i played it for the 100%. i have panzer dragoon orta too. and panzer dragoon on the pc. panzer dragoon saga is my favorite.

Welcome to TWOTA :slight_smile:

thanks

Yo. It’s good that you’re enthusastic about Panzer, but we also talk about other stuff around here besides that. We’re not complete hardcore fan-boys! So fill us in on what other interests you have, any details you’d like to share such as age, etc and so on blah blah blah yackety schmackety.

Also, cool sig. Don’t believe I’ve seen that image before…

i like many things,music,dancing etc. i like all consoles. im a horror rpg freak. i like movies. i like nights into dreams. shining series. resident evil series.all final fantasy’s.D,D2. and mmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy.more games. im now playing forbidden siren and ff X-2.

o and im 20 years old,and a female.

That makes… how many females on this board Arcie? :slight_smile:

not many i think. im going to sleep now.bye. o and im dutch.

Ness, Snowie, Rune Lai, Azel121, Orta, Daz, Paine, Ancient-Dragoon, Nevey…that’s nine. Unless I’ve forgotten one.

Okay, that makes me, Nevey, Daz, Rune Lai, Atolm… continues in distant rambling…

Yay! another resident evil fan!

And Senko… but lets not talk about her.

And there was a “Phoenix”… 'Cept she was from Portugal so was probably Gehn.

Haha :smiley:

Anyway, welcome to the forums Ancient Dragoon.

[quote=“Shadow”]
And there was a “Phoenix”… 'Cept she was from Portugal so was probably Gehn.[/quote]

Gehn has a gender problem?! laughs

Gehn has lots of problems.

Welcome to the forums ancient-dragoon.

It’s usually the safest bet.

Awaits the Wrath of Gehn

I am sorry Gehn. I couldn’t help myself :slight_smile:

Welcome to the fourms! If you dont like isane people stay away from me =D

Welcome to the fourms! If you dont like isane people stay away from me =D

Hmmm…

I didn’t understand the Phoenix joke either…

Granted a Phoenix is reborn from the ashes of something dead.But for that to happen something MUST be dead…

Ancient-Dragoon :I’ve welcomed ya before…Oh well… Bem Vinda… :slight_smile: