Hello!

Hi, my name’s Emma and i’m new to the panzer dragoon world. I know Neve; in fact she’s my best friend. I don’t know much about panzer dragoon, so i registered to find out a bit more about it as it sounds really good.

i’m a fan of harry potter, and i love animals, especially rabbits.

(i like your ginger cat avatar, TSE!)

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

Bonjour ^^

Good to see you Emma.Welcome to Twota :slight_smile:

Hey, welcome. So you’re Neve’s friend, huh? Heard lots about ya. :stuck_out_tongue:

We seem to get a lot of new members who are real-life friends of other members. That can only be a good thing.

Hiya, welcome to TWOTA. A couple of points:

1. We usually don’t pull any punches. If you see weird stuff written down, laugh at it, since we hardly ever mean what we say.

2. Gehn, Shadow and myself exchange banter on quite a common basis. Just pass your eyes over it.

I’m your residential psycho. And the forum dog on some occassions. How you doin’ and hello!

[quote=“Arcie”]We seem to get a lot of new members who are real-life friends of other members. That can only be a good thing.

Hiya, welcome to TWOTA. A couple of points:

1. We usually don’t pull any punches. If you see weird stuff written down, laugh at it, since we hardly ever mean what we say.

2. Gehn, Shadow and myself exchange banter on quite a common basis. Just pass your eyes over it.[/quote]

Good advice Arc. Welcome Emma :slight_smile:

Mostly the latter though :wink:

I hate you… woof

XD!

Hmmm… Am I really that amusing?

Yes. Yes you are.

… I’m not the only one who says “Yes. Yes you are?”

BWA-HA-HA! SUCCESS!

Greetings!

This forum has the highest percentage of female members I’ve ever seen.

[quote=“Dopefish”]Greetings!

This forum has the highest percentage of female members I’ve ever seen.[/quote]

:frowning:

Welcome emmz
Yeah that’s an original line I know, heh…
Enjoy your stay (Woo I did it again!)

“Enjoy your stay” sounds too much like a hotel clerk for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forums Emma.

You could always go to www.womengamers.com but I’m not sure how many of the female members there actually like men…

(Just joking).