Games that you're looking forward to in 2019

I’m hijacking what I thought was a great thread idea from Solo last year (although apparently it wasn’t the first of these topics…) and one that I actually updated throughout the year to keep on track of my gaming schedule! So without further ado… what games are you looking forward to playing in the next year?

For me my calendar looks something like this:

Jan 25 - Resident Evil 2 Remake
Feb 15 - Metro Exodus & Far Cry: New Dawn
Mar 26 - The Walking Dead: The Final Season (last episode)
Sep 10 - Gears 5
Nov 5 - Planet Zoo
Nov 15 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Nov 19 - Shenmue III

So actually it’s looking like a pretty sparse year so far. But that’s okay! Because despite reclaiming my Dreamcast from the loft in February last year I still haven’t played anything on it… so Skies of Arcadia will hopefully grace my TV before the year is out. I also have Bioshock Infinite, Black Mesa, Resident Evil Origins, and Jurassic World Evolution to play… and I’d like to replay Metro 2033 + Last Light before Exodus and Shenmue I + II before Shenmue III.

There’s still some releases from last year I’d like to get too… Detroit, Spider-Man, and the aforementioned Shenmue I + II mash up.

So, what about everyone else??

I like the 2004 topic the best. Whatever happened to “BC”? That game looked interesting.

I’m looking forward to:

• Life is Strange 2. This started in 2018, but I will probably binge play it once all of the episodes are out.
  • Shenmue III. I might not play this in 2019 since I still need to play the remasters and they’re quite long games.
  • Sable
  • Vane
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses. But since I don’t own a Switch I may not play this.
  • The Good Life and The Last of Us: Part 2, if these come out in 2019.
  • Panzer Dragoon: Remake

I will be focusing mainly on 2018 releases to start with, as I want to finish Detroit, God of War, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Red Dead Redemption 2. I also want to play Gris and the Shenmue remasters, which I haven’t bought yet.

-Assassins Creed Odyssey
-Darksiders 3
-Resident Evil 2 Remake
-Metroid Prime 4
-Sable
-Lost Soul Aside (Action rpg made my one person!! Just got funded by Sony)
-Edge Of Eternity (New open world rpg made by a handful of people)
-Granblue Fantasy Relink (Action rpg from the creators of Neir (Cygames/PlatinumGames) Will also be co-op!!!
-Shenmue 3
-Panzer Dragoon Remake

I guess that’s about it for the newest games.

Granblue Fantasy Relink

Lost Soul Aside

Edge Of Eternity

Shenmue III
Panzer Dragoon 1 & Zwei Remakes
Sakura Wars 2019
RE2 Remake
Judgement
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Grandia 1 & 2 HD
Granblue
Sekiro

Panzer Dragoon Remakes (holding out hope on quality)
Streets of Rage 4
RE2 Remake (might actually pre-order this)
Cyberpunk 2077 (if like the Witcher 3, this could last me two years!:grin:)

• Panzer Dragoon Remakes
  • Spelunky 2

Damn, looks like Metroid Prime 4 got delayed…But at least Retro Studios is working on it now!

It’s worth noting that only the first Panzer Dragoon remake is scheduled for 2019 (according to the official announcement).

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Resident Evil 2 (2019 Remake)