Back from the grave

I got lost for a few years in the Garil Desert and got a tad disoriented and afflicted by amnesia but now I am back and in good shape.

You guys miss me?

What’s new?

Who are you?

Just an old dinosaur who had to take some time off from foruming due to personal issues.

Eh, I was going to ask the same question :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome back Neil.

Just say ‘I felt like it’ then people won’t be coming up with cool personal issues you might have.

[quote=“Jimkemon”]

Just say ‘I felt like it’ then people won’t be coming up with cool personal issues you might have.[/quote]

Finishing school as well as handling a nasty breakup with a girl that I was going to marry.

There. Now the mystery is revealed.

[quote=“Neil”]Finishing school as well as handling a nasty breakup with a girl that I was going to marry.

There. Now the mystery is revealed.[/quote]

revive the “girls” topic… ! actually don’t really - if you must start a new one =P
condolences, but welcome back =D we’ll keep you company :wink:

Ah, nothing like geeky companionship! xD

Hope no one feels offended …:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Scott”]

[quote=“Neil”]Finishing school as well as handling a nasty breakup with a girl that I was going to marry.

There. Now the mystery is revealed.[/quote]

revive the “girls” topic… ! actually don’t really - if you must start a new one =P
condolences, but welcome back =D we’ll keep you company ;)[/quote]

I think in the time I’ve been on this board (or Die Welt’s back when that was active), which is about five years or so, I’ve seen maybe half a dozen “Girls” threads.

My guess is that gamers don’t get much tail. lawl.

Welcome back, Neil. Did our recent random catch up make you miss the good old days of fighting armies of mutant squirrels?

How on earth did you find me on facebook, anyway?

Did you actually search for me or something?

I feel lubbed :anjou_happy:

There’s no escaping your destiny, Neil.

Or… I may have happened to use a feature in Facebook that automatically searches my gmail address book for anyone who is a member.

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]

There’s no escaping your destiny, Neil.

Or… I may have happened to use a feature in Facebook that automatically searches my gmail address book for anyone who is a member.[/quote]

They have that!?

Whoa, facebook kicks ass.

Anyway, glad to be back.

It’s hard to believe it’s been that long…

But let me greet you with some American nevertheless: 'lo dude!

That really does feel like a lifetime ago.

[quote=“Geoffrey Duke”]

It’s hard to believe it’s been that long…

But let me greet you with some American nevertheless: 'lo dude!

That really does feel like a lifetime ago.[/quote]

Yes, the golden years when one could peruse the penny dreadfuls whilst suckling upon a stick of hulled barley candy. Say, have you seen these “moving pictures”? I hear they are creating quite a stir, perhaps as much as these gas buggies one hears of nowadays.

Oh, and you dare patronize my rich American heritage? You tea-drinking, crumpet-munching monocle-wearing constitutional-monarchy-having COMMUNIST!

Welcome back, Neil. I’m trying to be more active here, myself.

What can I say? Life happens.

[quote=“snowgirl_orta”]Welcome back, Neil. I’m trying to be more active here, myself.

What can I say? Life happens.[/quote]

Indeed. You can either swim against that tide until it drags you under, or go with the flow.

Welcome back too, Snowie.

Thanks, Solo. =)

Yeah, we need more women around here. Gehn’s dress up displays don’t do it for me anymore tbh.