Back from the grave

Didn’t know you fancied me that much, Shadow.

NOT ANYMORE, SHE-MAN.

:anjou_sigh:

I find it funny that my renewed passion for Panzer Dragoon comes at the 10th Anniversary of Saga. I’m actually working on a project to share with all of you.

Anywho - I’ll try to be around more. =)

And what might that be?

[quote=“Shadow”]

And what might that be?[/quote]

Don’t get all excited, but I’m working on making some original PDS wallpapers. I just need to get my tablet to edit them in Photoshop.

Great idea Snowie. I don’t know what you had in mind but I wouldn’t mind some 1440*900-sized ones :anjou_happy:

Oh, they’ll be larger. I have 1440x900 myself. =) I’ll probably make them in two sizes so that people can download them.

Sounds great. Be sure to make 1920x1200 versions too for people with stupidly high resolutions like me. :anjou_happy:

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]

Sounds great. Be sure to make 1920x1200 versions too for people with stupidly high resolutions like me. :anjou_happy:[/quote]

Lucky you! =P As I said, I plan to work high and reduce the file size from there. Once they’re completed, I can start polling people on rez sizes.

Oh, and just so we’re clear - by “original” I mean drawn by me.

What else could it mean?

For some reason I was thinking I had said “original PD,” not PDS. Looking back now, I see that I said what I meant.

Old fans are returning for an Online Panzer Jamboree it seems?

Hehe.

Actually the other day I was surprised at the number of guests online. There were like 12 of them at the same time. I think this is karma telling us something…

Spread the word to every corner of the Panzer universe! Fans assemble en masse!