Why dont we try to make a fan game?

I’d be up to help.

after several dead projects I am a tad bit pessimistic , but for PD I’d concider it again. something still going on ?

btw the dragon pup is indeed pretty cool =)
cheers

Surthur

We’ve discussed a lot of things about the fan game, and we’re still open for discussions. Ask Solo for the appropriate permissions, you’re very welcome to join us. :anjou_happy:

We really need more developers/programmers/scripters… I’m pretty much alone on this task! :anjou_embarassed: If you know someone who would be interested in joining us, please bring them here!

Welcome, peregrine sprout. :anjou_happy:

We’d be very happy to have your help. I’ve just granted you access to the fan game forum.

Is this idea still alive?

Anyone, this year i?ll be going to University and i?ll be learning C language programming, so it will be easier for me to help. :anjou_happy:

It’s going very slowly. Most people have other things to do and show up now and then.

Would be great to have a second hand on the game scripts. :wink:

[quote=“StrikerX3”]It’s going very slowly. Most people have other things to do and show up now and then.

Would be great to have a second hand on the game scripts. ;)[/quote]

Yup.

Os portugueses e os brasileiros est?o mesmo em todo o lado n?o ? :anjou_happy: ?

Hehehe, sem d?vida! :anjou_happy:

[quote=“Windrider”]Is this idea still alive?

Anyone, this year i?ll be going to University and i?ll be learning C language programming, so it will be easier for me to help. :anjou_happy:[/quote]

great to her codersupport, thats always the biggest weakpoint of projects =) yup we are all busy P: I myself need to get a job asap, need to develop my commercial comic asap because publisher is waiting, try to get into universities… etc xD

so I can only work in blocks inbetween :anjou_sigh:

[quote=“Solo”]Nice sketches, He Who Is The Sky. I like the dragon pup the most. :slight_smile:

We’re discussing the story over on the private fan game forum, if you’re interested in joining in. Just post here if you want to take part and myself or one of the other admins can set you up with access.

By the way, it might be best to move the bulk of the discussion over to that forum to avoid the project getting shut down (it’s happened to other fan games).[/quote]

Oh, found it, i completly forgot about this Solo, sorry.

Listen, you where talking about a private fan game forum, how can i get access to that? I would like to help with the script ^.^

Just granted you access. Have a read through the newer topics, that will give you the gist of where we’re up to.

:anjou_happy: hooray !