Upcoming Games of 04

[quote=“Atolm”]Vagrant Story. Without a doubt.
I agree with Alex with Suikoden, although finding part 2 may be tough and expensive.
Xenogears as well. I havent the chance to play Xenosage however. =/[/quote]

Ok, I can’t miss a chance to plug VS. Awesome game. Get it.

Halo 2
Half Life 2
Suikoden IV
Metroid Prime 2 : Echoes
Paper Mario 2
OutRun 2
Gradius V.
Virtua Fighter 4 : Final Touch

Ah. . . Owning all three systems and having an awesome computer is quite delicious. <\brag>

:stuck_out_tongue:

What, no one is playing any Burnout 3? Great game, that one. There’s just something extremely appealing about weaving through oncoming traffic at 200+ miles per hour while trying to force your opponents into a spectacular wreck…

You can do all that in F-Zero GX, except. . . It’s much faster an a better game.

[quote=“U K Narayan”]

You can do all that in F-Zero GX, except. . . It’s much faster an a better game.[/quote]

They really aren’t the same at all, besides driving fairly fast. F-Zero is faster and you aren’t driving through traffic and doesn’t have the crashes, which is a part of the appeal of the Burnout series.

[quote=“Mumei”]

You can do all that in F-Zero GX, except. . . It’s much faster an a better game.

They really aren’t the same at all, besides driving fairly fast. F-Zero is faster and you aren’t driving through traffic and doesn’t have the crashes, which is a part of the appeal of the Burnout series.[/quote]

Actually. . . In some ways they are pretty similar, except for the crash part in Burnout, as that is the main trend in the series.

The whole point and unique concept of the Burnout games is the crash aspect, and driving dangerously in traffic. While you do go fast in F-Zero, they are two totally different types of racers. If Burnout had no crashes or points rewarding dangerous driving it would just be another Need for Speed game, which is definetely not like F-Zero. The Burnout games basically started the crash trend.