To Win XP or not Win XP

http://www.whotokill.com/Marks/Pointy_Haired_Boss.jpg

Well, it probably does not help out the video games, but it does help out the Speed. Unless im mistakeing that for something else…Well, sure you are probably a computer Genius if you hadnt any problems for that long Alexander, responsible too, if you leave me with a computer and a few Video games i would proabably go to far. =) And as for the Giga Bytes, all of my computers have 80-160 and no less, got three hard drives for 50 bucks. I was lucky >.>

Ah,so you have more than one harddrive…

It’s just that I’ve been away of any news concerning new computers coming to the market,for a minute I thought I had missed too much …

You do know that you can get a single drive of 500GB in a machine these days, don’t you? o.O

(im gonna risk seeming naive)

No!

Well. You can.

!!!

Yes, and just think Gehnny boy, that’s 1500GB if you have 3 HDDs.

Holy mother of Orta!Yep my shining days are over…
I’m old now.
Excuse me,I’m gonna do what old people usually do, now…

Though, I wouldn’t really recommended it. Just think though, the PC of tomorrow…

Pentium 5 HT 5Ghz processor
3x 500GB 7200rpm HDD
3GB DDR2100 RAM (or whatever the bloody latest spec is)
GeForce FX 6200 256MB DDR graphics
24x16x8 DVD Re-writer.
21" TFT Monitor.

Obviously I just made half that shit up, but you get the idea.

ads.peel.com/peelMediaAds/1854/04Mach35a.jpg

:slight_smile:

anyways for XP - it runs best with at least 256mb, and it takes around 2-3gb space on your hdd. Coupled with the percentage cut windows pts on it, if you have a 10gb hdd then your left with only about 6gb for all your stuff… (then you got office to think of, photoshop, games x.x)