“To the world of Panzer Dragoon in VR” Panzer Dragoon Voyage Record

This is another new Panzer Dragoon game. Yukio Futatsugi tweeted about this:

2 Likes

Trying to not get too excited before we can see the kind of effort/budget/quality level they’re going for. Wildman’s youtube channel doesn’t inspire any confidence whatsoever but the last videos are pretty old, hopefully pure tech demos/proof of concept crap and without the Panzer Dragoon content so given that and SEGA’s backing they’re hopefully creating something much more robust for home systems this time.

More Details:

It’s true that we don’t have much to go on at the moment and we need more info to really get a feel as to what this will be like. Nevertheless the dragon model is high quality and based on what I’ve read from Wildman he seems to have respect for the source material. I’m looking forward to seeing how this develops.

1 Like

Could be intriguing. It depends how much a game this is as opposed to just a VR showcase. I look forward to more info!

Will be keeping an eye on this! It sounds like sorta a greatest hits of all the Panzer Dragoon games. We’ll be playing select segments/battles from throughout the Saturn games!

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: First Panzer Dragoon VR Trailer