First Panzer Dragoon VR Trailer

The Voyage Record twitter account pimped this VR gaming showcase so I think it will have stuff from the game there at some point. The 30 minute preshow is live now, it showed some new art and stuff I believe, but hopefully that’s not all they will have from this game. 10 minutes or so left for the real deal (at this time).

Edit: so, all they had was that pre-show stuff after all. Nothing substantial sadly. Oh well.

yeah that is looking good (or rather, good enough!)

Looks promising. Would like to see gameplay footage though.

we should pull the imagery out of that

2 Likes

That’s a good idea @Lagi_Webmaster. We can host the images here.

There’s a news article on Gematsu about the trailer:

And here’s my one:

This is looking really faithful to the visual style of the Saturn Panzer Dragoon games. I’m impressed.

1 Like

@Lagi_Webmaster were you planning to extract the art from the trailer? I might be able to make some time to do that, otherwise. It would look good on our Instagram!

I tried to just take snapshots but most of the art is only shown with a lot of text and stuff over it :frowning:

yeah, there werent that many clean shots. I imagine they will probably just release the art as more marketing happens that will be higher res and cleaner

1 Like

Crowd funding campaign (and the game itself) postponed (off of this year, duh) due to whatever reasons. But we get a better look at the Guardian Dragon model glimpsed in the video posted about here.

2 Likes

The Guardian Dragon looks awesome so far! Good model work! Can’t wait to see it up close in VR with that wonderful music playing!

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

The update of the article says the relevant tweets have since been deleted, but.

The 2nd update says various people close to the dude confirmed he’s ok. No word on the game.

Is the project cancelled though?

My prayers go out to Haruto Watanabe and his family.

This news was posted today. It turns out that someone hacked the Panzer Dragoon VR Twitter account:

1 Like

It definitely feels strange they have barely updated in a year

Apparently someone at Sega requested they keep it quiet for a while.