Who’s read this book? Personally I found it a very enjoyable read. The characters are great and the little details of the magical world kept it interesting.
So, what did you like or dislike about this book and why?
Things I liked:
- Professor Umbridge… a great villian who has always some new decree for the students to overcome.
- The moment when Fred and George flew off on their brooms into the sunset (okay, maybe it wasn’t sunset but it sounds good :)).
- Harry behaving more human. His anger from the stress he faces shows and is realistic. I don’t like heroes in stories who are perfect and never lose their temper.
Things I disliked:
- Cho Chang …she’s quite a weak character in my opinion. Harry shouldn’t have fallen for her, you can tell he’s mainly interested in her looks.
- How either Harry or Voldemort have to die. I dislike stories where the future is layed out like this, with little room for the main character to make choices. Hopefully the author will add some unexpected twists in future books, but it seems to me as if we already know how the 7th book is going to end.