Sega Xtreme are now hosting PDZ Alternative Elements

Oh right, sorry about that, I completely forgot…

I’m actually heading off to bed now, but I’ll leave the tracks uploading, their should be seven MP3s there when they’re finished to make up :slight_smile: Tracks 11 to 17 to be exact. They should be all up in about a quarter of an hour.

The final five tracks of the PDZ OST are now available… :anjou_happy:

Sorry Solo but can you repost tracks 11-17 again? I’ve been w/o connection for awhile.

Yep, it’s no problem. Just go to that link again, and they should show up now instead of the last five tracks.

Hey,

I think the reason they show up in your MP3 players as 22kHz is that they are in MP3Pro format. At least, that’s what Thompson Demo MP3Pro Player/Encoder tells me when I play the AE version of The Expected Enemy.

This means that normal MP3 players will play them as 22kHz, but ones designed for MP3Pro will read the extra SBR (treble) sub-data and play them as 44kHz audio.

The extra SBR channel for high frequencies means that you can get similar sound quality to a normal MP3 (not pro) at half the file size, and a demo player which can play them as they are meant to be heard can be found at http://www.mp3prozone.com/. It can also encode to 64kbps MP3Pro, which sounds damn good for such small files!

Just my 2p! (sic)

Daniel

Oh my freakin’ hell. All of you guys are life savers. I downloaded the whole soundtrack from SegaXtreme not too long ago and this ONE song I wanted wasn’t there… so I read a review about the album and the reviewer states that the song, for some reason, isn’t on the album. So I am like… what the hell. I am sitting here looking for any form of converting program I can find. I ended up finding an seq converter but the midi’s like horrible on my computer. I have no idea how they turn out like they do in the game from those seq files. But anyway, yeah so I come on here after searching google forever and I notice you guys saying its the same song as one from Zwei. I am talking about Expected Enemy. I just want to say thanks. You guys rock.

-Tony

Welcome RigeTony :slight_smile:
Enjoy one of the most memorable track of all time.