Sega Xtreme are now hosting PDZ Alternative Elements

Gah… Ruins is friggin’ awesome. I gotta stop listening to it before I ruin it.

Uh. . . Why aren’t the downloads working? I can’t get them to work. I click on the d/l link and it just stalls.

This happens on both Mozilla Firefox and IE.

‘~’

Thanks Gehn.

I reccomend you also download these Sega Genesis tracks:

All Alisia Dragoon Tracks, but in particular tracks 1, 4, 7, 12, —17— (class)

Revenge Of Shinobi Long Distance
Revenge Of Shinobi My Lover
Revenge Of Shinobi Opening
Revenge Of Shinobi Terrible Beat
Revenge Of Shinobi The Ninja Master
Revenge Of Shinobi The Shinobi

Shinobi 3 Shadow Master
Shinobi 3 Whirlwind

& all of Golden Axe and Altered Beast.

Could someone send me the Alternative Elements tracks to me via AIM or MSN? The download links aren’t even working for me.

My MSN is : u_k_narayan@hotmail.com

AIM : U K Narayan

I would really appreciate it.

Im using my sister’s laptop right now so I can’t do it.If you wanna wait a few days…

True, true, my mistake.

I downloaded the first track of Alternative Elements from Sega Xtreme, and yes, you’re quite right, the quality is low. By the looks of things, Sega Xtreme have halved the quality to save on disk space. The MP3s that I have here have a frequency of 44khz and a bit rate of around 160kbps…

So: panzerdragoon.net/awesome_music - what I’ll do is leave them up for a few days and then swap them around with tracks 6 - 10, etc (I don’t have the space to host them all at once). These ones are the high quality MP3s.

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]
I downloaded the first track of Alternative Elements from Sega Xtreme, and yes, you’re quite right, the quality is low. By the looks of things, Sega Xtreme have halved the quality to save on disk space. The MP3s that I have here have a frequency of 44khz and a bit rate of around 160kbps…

So: panzerdragoon.net/awesome_music - what I’ll do is leave them up for a few days and then swap them around with tracks 6 - 10, etc (I don’t have the space to host them all at once). These ones are the high quality MP3s.[/quote]

You my friend. . . Are a GOD.

Don’t say that less you wanna Solo to evolve into a new LC… :stuck_out_tongue:

Reminds me… does anyone remember that bit in Ghostbusters when Gozer asks Ray if he’s a God and he says no. Then gets his ass whooped. Heh, that was class.

Cool, thanks a bunch Solo, I just KNEW those tracks sounded a bit iffy when I listened to them. Strange that Sega Extreme would screw with them after you sent it to them though, it’s not like they saved much space from reducing the quality so much (the tracks are only about 40% smaller than the originals)

Wow, Flight is just beautiful, it’s hard to imagine PD music so graceful.

Thanks Solo! I wish you could do this with Zwei OST too someday. :wink:

Here’s the second set of Panzer Dragoon Zwei Alternative Elements tracks:

panzerdragoon.net/pdz_alternative_elements

The final two tracks will be uploaded after these ones.

It’s possible, I’ll see how things go…

panzerdragoon.net/pdz_alternative_elements (The last two tracks of Alternative Elements)

panzerdragoon.net/pdz_ost (The first five tracks of the Zwei OST, as requested by Divine Dragon)

Cool, thanks a bunch for hosting the rest of them. It’ll be nice to have the full soundtrack (though I don’t find many of the Alternative Elements tracks to be all that great, but certainly doesn’t hurt to have them).

Thanks. Nice to have flawless tracks.

Cool, thanks Solo. Out of interest, who was it that created the remixes for the PDZ Alternative Elements disc? (Was it the composers of the original soundtrack, someone involved with it or a different group entirely?) It struck me as a bit odd that a remix of the whole soundtrack was created and released . . .

I’m 90% sure it was the same guys responsible for the original soundtrack but I can’t quote a source.

Oh and Alternative Elements isn’t exactly the WHOLE Zwei soundtrack remixed.

Some tracks like Giant Creature aren’t in the album.

chudahs-corner.com/soundtracks/nacl1213.html

According to this site, the album was composed by Yayoi Wachi, Teruhiko Nakagawa, Junko Shiratsu, and Tomonori Sawada who composed the original Zwei soundtrack. That’s the only information that I could find, and I’m not sure of it’s accuracy (they might have assumed that the albums were done by the same people…). The back of the cover is in Japanese, so unless someone can translate it, your guess is as good as mine.

I’ll also use this post to say that I’ve uploaded tracks 6 to 10 of the PDZ OST (same link as above). Just let me know if I’m uploading them too fast.

Solo are you going to release the other PDZ OST tracks? Don’t leave me hangin’ dude.