Sable

sable

We’ve had a discussion about this game back when it didn’t even have a name, but at E3 2018 Sable received a impressive trailer showing a very faithful 3D reproduction of Moebius’ art style:

Definitely keeping an eye on this! They certainly nailed the art direction. But I wonder what the gameplay is like? Puzzles, exploration? Or something more simple like Journey, where you go from point a to point b on a confined but somewhat open path…

Same, I am very curious about this game and how it is going to play.

Since it will be an xbox exclusive, I don’t know if I will have the console by the time it releases. I got a 4K screen recently and was planning to also get a X1X but I still haven’t been able to commit to the budget for this beast…

Damn…Guess I’m not playing it then…It’s not coming out on pc?..

Ow, I forgot about PC. I am not sure, it might actually come on PC since MS acquired the rights to the game, possibly the studio ? cannot remember.

Ever since I first saw Sable I was amazed with its look. It’s pretty much the only game I allowed myself any hype.

According to the developer it will be an exploration game where you go around and simply discover things. Also it will come out on PC, the game already has a steam page and should be out in 2019. Also MS didn’t acquire the rights to the game or the studio, they only showed it on E3 as one of the game that is coming. The game wiil be published by Raw Fury.

Also someone said that they’d love to see a Panzer dragoon game in this style and holy crap I’d love to see that. Like image the ruins of Uru or the village of Zoah in this style.

It’s not exclusive ? I might have been confused but if it’s not exclusive to xbox one, there is no reason this would not come out on PS4 then given how much bigger the install base is…

Well, that’s god to hear it’s coming to PC then!