PXL : a SEGA and Panzer Dragoon Fan

Hi Everyone !

My name is PXL and i love SEGA and most particularly the panzer dragoon serie.

I’m a french guy so sorry for my approximative english ^^

So, since most years i try to gather many objects and games that are related to panzer dragoon. I miss yet, the XBOX limited Orta. But i have many other rare objects concerning this fabulous saga.

i want to propose many pics, (if you haven’t), concerning panzr dragoon mini, the 4 official OSTs, the game guides, The OAV Artbook, The three different packagings for Panzer Dragoon R-zone or the Panzer Dragoon handheld electronic game by Tiger.

And, for the end of this year, i’ll make a video that treat of this fabulous serie. I have the goal to make the most complete video file concerning panzer dragoon. But it will be only in french. Maybe later, i’ll make subtitles for english people. :slight_smile:

Thanks to welcome me on this forum. See ya!

Welcome to the forums, PXL. :anjou_happy:

Photos and/or screenshots would be great. You can see in the encyclopaedia that some product pictures are missing. Also, the product picture categories show the full sized product pictures that we have, but some are sure to be missing:

thewilloftheancients.com/cat … ures-books
thewilloftheancients.com/cat … ures-demos
thewilloftheancients.com/cat … ures-games
thewilloftheancients.com/cat … erchandise
thewilloftheancients.com/cat … romo-discs
thewilloftheancients.com/cat … oundtracks

Looking forward to seeing that video.

Welcome, PXL! Seems like you’re a big fan of the series to go through the trouble of collecting that much items.

That video sounds interesting. I can probably help with the English translation.

thanks to you two guys !!

I saw on the encyclopedia that you have already most f all pics concerning the panzer saga ^^ thanks to a certain “Lance Way” if i remenber well.

But you haven’t any pics of the hand held tiger game, i’ll make it as soon as i’ll return at home before september.
And, i have also the Complete Korean Version of Panzer Dragoon I for the Samsung saturn. ^^
The box is very beautiful ! :anjou_love:

for the video, be patient, i don’t have begin to record anything for the moment. I’ll do it along the septemeber month with a friend, fan of the panzer serie also since the first apparition of the game in europe, like as me.

[quote=“PXL”]But you haven’t any pics of the hand held tiger game, i’ll make it as soon as i’ll return at home before september.
And, i have also the Complete Korean Version of Panzer Dragoon I for the Samsung saturn. ^^
The box is very beautiful ! :anjou_love:[/quote]

I’d love to see pictures of those. I didn’t know there was a Korean version of Panzer Dragoon. Does the box differ much from the NTSC-J/NTSC/PAL versions?

Yes, the game is different.

First, the korean version isn’t compatible with jap, us or pal saturn. only with korean, taiwan and phillipines.

Second, the cd is in a box like the japanese box. The booklet is the same that the japanese version except for one inscription on the side. on the japanese version, you have the words “sega saturn” on the side of the booklet contrary to the korean version where you can read “samsung saturn”

finally, this little box is in a beautiful big carboard box whare you can see the moebius illustration in front and the second moebius illustration on the back. And the text on the bos is in korean.