Poll: Anyone interested in seeing Matrix Revolutions?

I dunno what to think after Matrix Reloaded. That really sucked.

I’ll be seeing it. While I must admit there were some off putting parts of the movie, overall Reloaded was an enjoyable film.

I was kindda dissappointed with Reloaded but the agehn I dind’t lurve the original Matrix.I’ll go for teh prettay FX

Why the hell they did that “to be continued” crap I don’t know. Should be good though.

That was the worst ending for a film i have ever seen.

That’s because it wasn’t an ending, they filmed Reloaded and Revolutions together as one continuous movie and then cut it in half…
Now don’t start arguing with me in with statments such as: “it was one movie in the cinemas so it was one movie to me”, as I’m not saying I agree with them, I’m only telling you what they did…

Reloaded and Revolutions were ONE movie that they cut in half rather than design them as separate and “stand-alone” movies in themselves in the style of other trilogies (original star wars, lotr, etc), hence the abrupt “ending”.

Some people just don’t learn their lesson…

shaking head

[quote=“Al3xand3r”]That’s because it wasn’t an ending, they filmed Reloaded and Revolutions together as one continuous movie and then cut it in half…
Now don’t start arguing with me in with statments such as: “it was one movie in the cinemas so it was one movie to me”, as I’m not saying I agree with them, I’m only telling you what they did…

Reloaded and Revolutions were ONE movie that they cut in half rather than design them as separate and “stand-alone” movies in themselves in the style of other trilogies (original star wars, lotr, etc), hence the abrupt “ending”.[/quote]

First of all the fact that Reloaded and Revolutions were “supposed” to be one film has nothing to do with this argument. They are not ONE film, they are TWO seperate films in a series. Let me ask you this, if Reloaded and Revolutions are indeed ONE film then why are there TWO seperate movies?

To end a movie like that, in my opinion, is 100% garbage, and completely unacceptable. I went to see a film with an ending. If i want a “to be continued” i will read a comic book, or watch a weekly television series. The fact that they ended the film like that just seems to me to be bad film making and bad writing.

Look at Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. It has a great ending. Its full of Despair and at the end you want to know what is going to happen next in the series. Just like in the matric, except ESB has a real ending. George Lucas didnt have to put “to be continued” at the end of his film.

Look at the Lord of the Rings (the books). They were meant to be released as one Novel. The publishers did not want that. So the series is released in 3 separate books. Each book as has a good, well written ending. No need for this “to be continued” garbage.

I really felt like i got ripped off after i saw that film with an ending like that.

They should have just released one longer film.

Yeah, ok, take it easy, I made clear I don’t agree with them and was just saying what they did. What do you want me to do ? You want me to say that they did it like the other trilogies (which I mentioned as well btw) ?? You clearly saw they didn’t do it like that so how could I say they did. I told you what they did, not what was the right/proper/whatever thing to do, take it or leave it and save your arguments and temper for where they are necessary…

I do not know how you intended to come off sounding in your first post but why would you say a statement like this:

People are bound to get impassioned when you say something like “now don’t argue with me because” I didn’t like that statement, mainly because i dont think think you entire first point was valid. The argument that the Matrix Reloaded was indeed one film at the theatres is entirely valid. You just can’t come right out and say “now don’t tell me that because its just not right.” Perhaps thats not how you meant to it to sound, but thats what i got from it.

As for being mad, who is mad? Are you angry? I most certainly am not. This is the internet, where everyone can voices thier opinion. As such things shouldn’t be taken personally.

Except when you are talking with someone like me! pointing with thumb

The ending was kind of lame. I was hoping for a well-written plot but the focus seemed to be on the special effects.

Well, regardless of whether or not Reloaded and Revolutions were supposed to be one movie, they couldve done the ending better anyways.
The “to be continued” was the equivalent of
"Hey you Matrix fans, this is supposed to be one big movie but we’re gonna cut it off without right here any clue what’s next so you can go shit on yourself."

Yeah that was an FX- focused movie. Notice Keanu’s blank stare throughout half the movie… -_-

Aitrus a statement like this: “don’t argue with me” and a statement like this: “don’t argue with me because I don’t agree with them, Im just telling you what they did”, are worlds apart and if you can’t understand than then oh well, keep arguing for nothin :))

TheSharpEdge you said:
*Well, regardless of whether or not Reloaded and Revolutions were supposed to be one movie, they couldve done the ending better anyways. *
I never said or implied anything different than that :)) I just reported what they did, not how good or how bad they did it :))

GehnTheBerserker you said:
Some people just don’t learn their lesson…
shaking head

Do you, by any chance, mean people who do posts useless, spam-ish, without meaning or anything to do with the topic just to annoy people for no reason? If yes, then I agree with you 100% :))

TheSharpEdge you also said:
Yeah that was an FX- focused movie. Notice Keanu’s blank stare throughout half the movie… -_-
Keanu did a lot more of the stunts than a lot of people believe including the fight he has with the hundred or however many Agent Smiths.
A lot of ppl said that scene was “soooo fake” and Keanu looked “like a plastic doll” however in that scene it was the real actor lol. I watched it in “the making of” by the way…

[quote=“Al3xand3r”]Aitrus a statement like this: “don’t argue with me” and a statement like this: "don’t argue with me because I don’t agree with them, Im just telling you what they did", are worlds apart and if you can’t understand than then oh well, keep arguing for nothin :))
[/quote]

Again Alexander you write with this negative attitude. Why do you say phrases like “if you cant understand, keep arguing for nothing :))” By even making a statement like that you are clearly implying something about my character or intellect. Are you implying i am an idiot? Because it most certainly sounds like you are. Why are you so blatantly rude?

Also please re-read my second post. Please show me where i wrote that you said “don’t argue with me.” You are simply twisting my words.

i wrote:

[quote=“TheSharpEdge”]Well, regardless of whether or not Reloaded and Revolutions were supposed to be one movie, they couldve done the ending better anyways.
The “to be continued” was the equivalent of
"Hey you Matrix fans, this is supposed to be one big movie but we’re gonna cut it off without right here any clue what’s next so you can go shit on yourself."

Yeah that was an FX- focused movie. Notice Keanu’s blank stare throughout half the movie… -_-[/quote]

I totally agree.

[quote=“Al3xand3r”]TheSharpEdge you also said:
Keanu did a lot more of the stunts than a lot of people believe including the fight he has with the hundred or however many Agent Smiths.
A lot of ppl said that scene was “soooo fake” and Keanu looked “like a plastic doll” however in that scene it was the real actor lol. I watched it in “the making of” by the way…[/quote]

Yeah, I know. Fight scenes weren’t that bad. In specifics I’m referring to the Zion scene…
[size=150]OMFG!![/size]
I fell asleep during that, and I rarely fall asleep during movies, not to mention one that I really looked foward to seeing

[quote=“TheSharpEdge”]

A lot of ppl said that scene was “soooo fake” and Keanu looked “like a plastic doll” however in that scene it was the real actor lol. I watched it in “the making of” by the way…

Yeah, I know. Fight scenes weren’t that bad. In specifics I’m referring to the Zion scene…
[size=150]OMFG!![/size]
I fell asleep during that, and I rarely fall asleep during movies, not to mention one that I really looked foward to seeing…[/quote]

The scene was really silly, but only because it lasted for such a long time.

**Al3xand3r you freakin said! :**Do you, by any chance, mean people who do posts useless, spam-ish, without meaning or anything to do with the topic just to annoy people for no reason? If yes, then I agree with you 100% :))

No.I mean people who think their nickname is The Great.

Aitrus, you quoted “Now don’t start arguing with me” in bolds and then you said you argued with me because of the whole statement I made. So I’d say the bolds emphasise on the wrong part of the whole statement.
Then it’s clear you didn’t understand it, because why would anyone argue with me when I’m only reporting a FACT and not a personal opinion? It’s a FACT whether it’s good or bad ok? What more is there to it? The fact that noone wanted it to be like that? Irrelative, it already IS like that and it can’t change. What a shame indeed but nothin anyone can do about it anymore.

Gehn, ok then, that was importand, thanks for letting me know.

End of story, this kind of posts is the last thing the board needs…
However I shall not leave myself undefended to any random person…

On Topic:
I voted “dunno, but I might see it” however if you mean on cinemas then, no, I’ll just wait for it to be on DVD, that’s what I’m doing with Reloaded as well…unless ofcourse Revolutions turns out to be as good as the first movie which then I’ll propably go see it as soon as it’s here…but I doubt it.

PS: If any of you really feels like telling me anything, you can do it in private message like it should have been from the first post rather than type away just to argue (especially when it’s arguing with a fact that is reported rather than a personal opinion)