Poll: Anyone interested in seeing Matrix Revolutions?

This is de-generating into somewhat of a flame war…

Al3xand3r is not used to hear “no” as an answer.

crapshit all the way. Whether I’m talking about this thread or the movie, or both, I’ll let you decide.

[quote=“TheSharpEdge”]Yeah, I know. Fight scenes weren’t that bad. In specifics I’m referring to the Zion scene…
[size=150]OMFG!![/size]
I fell asleep during that, and I rarely fall asleep during movies, not to mention one that I really looked foward to seeing…[/quote]

I agree about the Zion scene. It was too focused on showing off flesh rather that adding to the story. Bits and pieces everywhere, so to speak. It didn’t really add to the overall story in any way.

I agree about the Zion scene, that was boring as hell. However I think the rest of the movie more than made up for it(except the Architect, he was a rambling old fool).

However on a different note, if you want to see a film thats 100% A Grade crapshit go see the Incredible Hulk. I dont understand how some people liked that film. They tried to make it deep, instead they made it flat and boring(there is about 40 mins of talking with no action at 1 point!). The Hulk had a load of stupid abilities(he could not jump/fly in the comics and he didnt grow bigger when he got hurt!) also the one of the main bad guys for about an hour is a poodle. Nuff said.

I don’t get it…

Morpheus: Hey, we’re about to get shot to a million pieces by machines! Therefore, it would be sensible now to take off all our clothes and freak wit each other!!

And you wonder why the humans are where they are. ><

[quote=“vyper03”]
(he could not jump/fly in the comics and he didnt grow bigger when he got hurt!)[/quote]

I haven’t read comic books in years so I don’t know how they have evolved the characters until now, and while you are right about the “growing bigger when he got hurt” thing, Hulk did travel using huge Superman-ish leaps that made it almost as if he was flying more often than not :slight_smile:

Hulk always had super-jump in the comics.It’s not taht he has a super-jump power, it’s just that his legs are so strong than he can jump VERY HIGH.

Oh ok looks like i was wrong about the jump, I was just basing it on something the director said in a TV interview. He said that he made the Hulk able to almost fly because he wanted to show that the Hulk was “enjoying his power”. Weiiird.

Well it’s true : he does almost fly.

I really enjoyed the first two Matrix films and I’m looking forward to seeing Revolutions.

Also, Persephone, the chick in Reloaded with the white suit and huge boobs, is FIT.

That is all.

Seconded. The highlight of the film.

And now, the highlight of this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, if she was right here I’d give her a…a towel? :smiley:

… You are my god RYB…

btw did you know that persephone kisses Naiobe(if thats how you spell it) in movie footage in “Enter the Matrix”? That was cool.

Yeah…I could just play that scene over & over…

[quote=“Shadow”]… You are my god RYB…

[/quote]

http://www.megaforum.co.uk/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Actually I hate Monica Bellucci.

Whyzat?

Gehn, your reason for hatred better be good or me ‘n’ Shadow are personally gonna come round your house in Portugal ‘n’ give you a good hidin’ - the British way http://www.megaforum.co.uk/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif