Pokemon must die. It has gone too far

Huh? Pimp you are not aposed to post off of the subject. You grammer is horrible are you dense perhaps?

… Who the hell is this “Pimp” guy anyway?

or run your brain into the ground trying to follow the duels. As my dad once put it…

“Ha! Now I have this indestructible monster which I activate by shouting loudly!”

large monster appears

“Not so fast! I have this ultra-cool magic card which has never been shown before which I use to destroy your indestructible monster!”

“You would, if it wasn’t for my invincible other card thing but prevents you from doing that and enhances my monsters strength by 1 million!”

:-/

… Head-ache… Ow…

He is very disabled from what i perceive.

laughs Winged Death, sometimes you make perfect sense.

… Sometimes… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Orta”]Pokemon… shudders I used to have friends who loved that crap, and I used to be bombarded by my half brother and half sister with it. The only good thing was that if you got the cards, you could get them to do anything for you. I liked doing that… I made them humiliate themselves.

Now, all I have to worry about is Yu-Gi-Oh. But Pokemon really should die. All of them.[/quote]

yeah your right YU-GI-OH IS CRAP

hey hey hey… no need for that… i like yu-gi-oh regardless of the sillyness of some of it

dramatic yu-gi-oh music plays

i still love it tho

It’s almost as annoying when Kaiba manages to get all 3 Blue Eyes, AND polymerisation, within the first few turns.

So now Pokemon Channel is out an apparently it’s one of the most dismal games ever created. Go fig.

Another game?

screams

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ugh, what do you expect? I honestly do not hate the Japanese Pokemon, or Pocket Monsters, as it isn’t THAT bad. Especially compared to hearing ‘Ash’ scream “Waaah!!” over and over like a retarded Hong Kong films stunt man.

Though Pikachu is annoying in any case, and should kick the bucket. Along with all of the other ‘small’ Pokemon.

To keep this ontopic : Pokemon sucks.

Welcome to the TWOTA forums Sean :slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome Gehn. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know we strayed off topic…

…Pokemon sucks. :wink:

You know… The scariest thing is that Pokemon-related games have sold over 129 million copies. That is only beaten by Mario-related games with 175 million O_o. Scary.

That said, the games aren’t nearly as bad as you imply… Although Channel is just a pathetic excuse for a game =/.