Pokemon must die. It has gone too far

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/puzzle/pokemonchannel/preview_6027644.html?tag=gs_tabpr

I can’t believe I used to be into this damned craze, if only for Suicine and Articuno…

If only they were to do one of these for PD…

Ninetails pwns j00.

Welcome back Brandt. Where’ve you been?

Pokemon… shudders I used to have friends who loved that crap, and I used to be bombarded by my half brother and half sister with it. The only good thing was that if you got the cards, you could get them to do anything for you. I liked doing that… I made them humiliate themselves.

Now, all I have to worry about is Yu-Gi-Oh. But Pokemon really should die. All of them.

I never liked the “New Pop Anime” shows such as Yu-Gi-Oh,Pokemon,Digimon or what-the-what-ever.

They suck and the plot sucks.

hugs Gehn

Thank you. You are one of the few I know who understands.

hugs Arcie

You too.

Actually, I’m probably tempting death here, but I watch Yu-Gi-Oh. And digimon. Only for the creature designs though.

looks nervously around

What? Atolm Rider does as well!

And you think I won’t ridicule her, too? =P

I used to watch Card Captor Sakura LOL :slight_smile: I just couldn’t resist that, she’s too cute :stuck_out_tongue:

Err… I used to watch Pokemon. Back in '97, when I was seven. -_-

Besides, it was kinda cute and original back then… Now it’s just dumb…

Yeah, card captors was good. Until they decided to go around the cards AGAIN, for no apparent reason. And Sakura is pretty cute.

Heh, cardcaptors… my worst enemy’s favourite show…

And yes, death to pokemon indeed! It is just way too annoying with the “i gotta collect them all and put them in a display cabinet!!” lark…

EDIT: I also heard there’s a fourth movie coming out, too…

Lol, hey, don’t ruin my dream of a lifetime. xP

Well, I actually have a pretty complete collection of Pokemon cards. I’m pretty sure right now it’d be able enough to buy a gaming console if I sold these things…

I absolutely loved Poke’mon when the craze first started.

I got the Blue version for the Gameboy and after 6 exhaustive months I finally managed to get all 150 of the little buggers!

I clocked over 200 hours worth of gameplay on it as well lol

My fav’ poke’mon is Articuno, he seriously owns on level 100 :slight_smile:

I watched most of the first cartoon series on telly and also the first two movies which weren’t that bad (I nearly cried when Ash died and Pikachu tried to revive him lol). I’m now hoping to get them all on DVD (they’re for my little bother, not me :p).

Poke’mon Channel looks interesting though.

I liked pok?mon, i loved red/blue. I loved all 151 of them. I loved the first series.
THEN
came more pokemon, jhoto league, movies UGH - now its just crap…
The first movie was good until ash dies and all the tears made him come back… that spoilt it :’(

Yu-Gi-Oh was excellent - until dungeon dice monstors came. downhill from there. I never liked digimon.
Beyblade was cool! Until the new v-force series. then its terrible. Over the top storylines, with the battles all computerised and none of the cool artistic anime ones. and focusing on the bit beasts rather than the blad.

Why is everything crap now? Is it the computerised effects have taken the passion of of it all? e.g - Thomas the Tank engine! I love the with all my soul but not anymore. Maybe i’m just retro boy

I must confess that I liked it when I first came out in the mid-90s.

I can’t believe kids still go for this, it’s a dead trend as far as I’m concerned.

[quote=“Arcie”]Actually, I’m probably tempting death here, but I watch Yu-Gi-Oh. And digimon. Only for the creature designs though.

looks nervously around

What? Atolm Rider does as well![/quote]

lol, I do admit that I do watch it for the creature designs as most of you know, I base my art on creatures in general.
Yu-gi-oh reminds me a ton of Magic the Gathering, (almost) as I played a ton of Magic when I was younger. Havent watched Digimon and once and while pokemon if there really is nothing else on the TV at the same time.
Still I prefer my old card game over all. =)

[quote=“Atolm”]

[quote=“Arcie”]Actually, I’m probably tempting death here, but I watch Yu-Gi-Oh. And digimon. Only for the creature designs though.

looks nervously around

What? Atolm Rider does as well![/quote]

lol, I do admit that I do watch it for the creature designs as most of you know, I base my art on creatures in general.
Yu-gi-oh reminds me a ton of Magic the Gathering, (almost) as I played a ton of Magic when I was younger. Havent watched Digimon and once and while pokemon if there really is nothing else on the TV at the same time.
Still I prefer my old card game over all. =)[/quote]

lol, you nerd :wink:

Thank you very much. ^^