PD Trivia Journey

Ok, I made this topic for us to have some fun connected,as much as possible, with the PD universe.

Here’s the deal : I’m gonna make a question about the PD games and the one who gets it right can make another question so that the others can answer.

For the first question I’m the one who says if it’s right or not.
Other people can correct me tho.

The person who gets the answer makes another question and so on…
The person who makes the question is the one who dictates if the answer is corrcet or not altho he/she too can be corrected by other forum members.

If this develops into something pop I can even make a scoreboard with a specific limit.

Okay first question :slight_smile:

1. Name all the gun attachmments seen in Panzer Dragoon Saga. :slight_smile:

EDIT : Please number your questions!

Mauler, High Vulcan, Sniper, Assassin, Pulveriser, Tri-burst, Berserk Leech, Berserk Vampire.

1. What was the PAL release date of Orta?

[size=9]Answers courtesy of Nevey ^_^;[/size]

March 21st 2003

1. What colour is Mobo’s baldor?

Green.

(hey I didn’t say if you were right or not TSE :); you are tho)

TSE and Nevey please number you questions 2 and 3 respectively.

See my EDIT ^ up there.

well… more of a turquoise, but it’s right i guess…;D

1. What does the word “Azel” mean?

Drone.

Right.I wrote Wrong first cause I taught it was help.To me the word Help and Azel mean the same but tahts’ just me.

Doesn’t Azel mean servant? (Although servant and drone are pretty much the same thing.)

It’s a very loose translation.

Anyway.

Which end of game boss do you fight in a later installment of the series?

The Guardian Dragon?

[quote=“Shadow”]It’s a very loose translation.

Anyway.

Which end of game boss do you fight in a later installment of the series?[/quote]

Couldn’t that be The Guardian Dragon, Sestren OR Abbadand his mare? Its EXTREMELY vague, a later game could be ANY Panzer except for the first one. Or are you going for a “what shape is a square” type question?

I was assuming Shadow meant “Which end of game boss do you fight again in a later installment of the series?”

That’s how I read it, anyway…

I think he was going for the “cameo” type question :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, number your questions gentleman!

I think it’s obvious what I meant. And Lance got it right.

1. In Panzer Dragoon Orta, Pandora’s Box contains a 3D gallery of all the enemies in the game. What is the one enemy that does not appear in this gallery?

Abadd

Good point, I forgot about him - I was just thinking along the lines of normal enemies. But seeing as you’re right anyway, (and no-one is ever going to get the answer I had in mind,) have the next question Daz.

Huh? I’m right? Oh well…

1. In PDO, how many characters needed voice actors?

[quote=“Lance”]

Good point, I forgot about him - I was just thinking along the lines of normal enemies. But seeing as you’re right anyway, (and no-one is ever going to get the answer I had in mind,) have the next question Daz.[/quote]

The only creature I can think of is what seems to be a variation of the Degla seen towards the end of episode 6 (it seemed to have green energy and had a different attack than the normal Degla). That’s the only one I can think of that doesn’t appear in Pandora’s Box.