Panzers Dragoon Audio Conversion

Does anyone know of a way to Rip and Convert the audio from Panzer Dragoon Zwei as well as Saga?

any help will be greatly apreciated.

I think it would be easier, if barely, to find the soundtrack on E-Bay.

I think his concern is not only the music in the games…
Could be wrong tho.

Bragma: No I don’t,

Welcome to TWOTA btw :slight_smile:

actually the sound in PDS is stored in the pcm files on the game disks. you have to toy around with an aufio tool a litle (cooledit does the trick) to find out wich settings you need.

Thanks for the wealcome Gehn

and for the info Lord Crayman^^

i’ve already torn the audio files out of Zwei there listed as .SND files i’m haveing trouble finding a way to convert them into another format so i can listen to em

if anyone has any idea how to convert them i’d apreciate it greatly and would be more than happy to share the files with the rest of the comunity

sorry my bad the SND files are the sound effects tracks im still trying to find a way to get the audio tracks sorry to repeat myself.

anything with music? forget it. buy the soundtracks.

Saga and Zwei both use Cybersound, which is MIDI wavetable software written by a company that dissolved many years ago, though Sega seems to have held onto the software. Other games like Eternal Arcadia, NiGHTS, and Dragon Force all use Cybersound… can’t say you’ll have a whole lot of luck trying to convert the files unless you can either find the appropriate software, or you figure out what kind of information is in the respective files and write your own software.

YES!! i found a way to get the audio out and once i have every stage and boss fight ripped i’d love to send em to SoloWing for upload to the site

does the dance of joy

um…sorry you all had to witness that i’m just really jazzed about finaly getting at those audio fileschuckles

i’ve been able to convert them into WMA unfortuneately i can’t turn em into MP3’s i’ll leave that to one of you

Cool man :slight_smile:

Can you get specific dialogues too?

I’m curious as to how you accomplished this.

Zwei did not use Cybersound.

And SOA used QSOUND. But you right games like NiGHTS, SAGA made use of Cybersound

To GehnTheBerserker:

Yes i Can you have any special requests?

To Parn:

um…Lets just say the Divine Visitor Guided Me ^^’

Seriously though i used an audio capture card

To Solo Wing:

When is a good time to catch ya Online so that i can give ya these audio files?

Bragma I’d give you a medal of honor if you could get some Paet lines :slight_smile:
The “I bet he $#%@ a brick” line would be cooll…

[quote=“Lord Bragma The Enforcer”]To Solo Wing:

When is a good time to catch ya Online so that i can give ya these audio files?[/quote]

I don’t actually have my own Internet connection at the moment, so that makes things a little awkward. However, I’m going home for a week from May the 3rd, so I’ll try to be on MSN some of that time…

As for actual Saga music files, I’m not sure if that would be a good idea to host them on this site, considering the fact that the Azel Memorial Album is still available new. Uploading more music might discourage people from buying the actual album.

However I think it would be really cool to get some of the great quotes of Panzer Dragoon Saga and put them up for download.

Sorry to hear about your lack of Internet Availibility Solo Wing

as far as Music Goes I only have the songs from Zwei

quote wise i’ve gotten all of Zwei’s and now i’m workin on Saga

i can also get all of the sound FX from zwei if you’d like

DOOOOOD!! the level music to episode 5 is so awesome!! it rocks so hard, i can’t believe it!! XD OMFG i gotta go play just to listen to it!!

that was actually 100% sarcasm-free

I only hear it in December…

By Xmas times :wink:

hey I just signed up to yahoo messager so if you cant wait for solo to upload the zwei songs and dialouge to the site contact me. im usualy online around 8.pm eastern US time.

My Yahoo id is:

lordbragma@yahoo.com

[quote=“Megatherium”]DOOOOOD!! the level music to episode 5 is so awesome!! it rocks so hard, i can’t believe it!! XD OMFG i gotta go play just to listen to it!!

that was actually 100% sarcasm-free[/quote]

You’re so spot on mate, its not even funny. I just the love the music to Episode 5 1 (with it’s suttle changes).

Episode 5 is also 1 of the best Ep found in Zwei. it just so beautiful to look at.

SEGA at thier very best