Panzer Saga reprinted?

Haha I suppose you are right, but seriously I’m sorry for acting the fool.

Exactly :smiley:

LC: You sure like stereotypes don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like to play with them :wink: :anjou_happy:
It’s not like english football fans don’t make fun of us germans by remembering us of WW2 in a pretty unappropriate way, but they are from UK, so …
so who is holding up stereotypes? :anjou_sigh:

[quote=“Jimkemon”]

you did what now?

links please and whats this disc swap you speak of?[/quote]

For the torrent go to mininova.org, to change the region to PAL search for ‘saturn region patcher’, for the disc swap trick go to gamefaqs.com.

That’s enough hints to get you started, I had to work it all out by myself.

I really don’t like people helping others to get pirated versions of games I love. :anjou_sigh:

Although I’m not against people sharing such a rare game, links to sites such as the one posted by Grumbler should really be kept off these boards for legal reasons.

Best to do the torrent trading via PM, guys.

What? I typed the name of one of the most famous websites on the net, which doesn’t break any laws.

You can find torrent files by following fewer links on google, are we allowed to type google.com any more?

I could understand if I’d given an actual clickable link to the actual torrent info page, but fucking hell… :anjou_sigh:

Alright, I’ve popped the link back, but in the future can you please use a PM to share sites such as these. I realise that a torrent search engine is perfectly legal, but the fact of that matter is that it links to thousands of illegal files, including new movies that haven’t even been released in the cinema. Sure, you could find those files with Google, but they’re not blatantly promoted on the front page.

I just want to keep these forums ‘clean’, that’s all.

sorry solo i forgot about the legal business its kk i bought pds a bit ago and am loveing it for the second time (not including when i played it a lot about 8 years ago). Glad to have the site back I was worried for a bit there.

Fair enough, but I post on much stricter forums, and they seem to allow ‘best torrent site’ threads.

Sorry for over reacting a bit. :anjou_embarassed: