Panzer Dragoon V

With regards to Orta’s aesthetics:

:anjou_sigh:

(…and someone called this post brilliant? I can see why I abandoned this thread; there is no hope.)

~TheRealFin~ (no, really–you may continue and I will observe closely)

~team andromeda and megatherium, exposing hypocrites since 1895~

[quote=“Team Andromeda”]

See this another part I just don’t get. The BlueDragon had a great set of carnivore teeth in the intro of the 1st game.

Have a look on the back of cover on the JP version of Zwei. The CGI Dragon art as a lovely set of pin sharp teeth. So why all this fuss with ORTA ?[/quote]

The Base wing had some sharp looking teeth in PDS as well… they looked kinda crooked though, but still… pointy teeth!

And who cares about the skin color? Green? So what? The dragon has been all sorts of colors on the wheel, complaining about the color just seems trivial…

Indeed. PDS had a green dragon.

If you want to complain about dragon design in Orta…Glide Wing’s design sucked.

I’m surprised this thread is still goign on. Can’t we all just agree PDO was a fun game and end it already?

[quote=“Atolm”]

See this another part I just don’t get. The BlueDragon had a great set of carnivore teeth in the intro of the 1st game.

Have a look on the back of cover on the JP version of Zwei. The CGI Dragon art as a lovely set of pin sharp teeth. So why all this fuss with ORTA ?

The Base wing had some sharp looking teeth in PDS as well… they looked kinda crooked though, but still… pointy teeth!

And who cares about the skin color? Green? So what? The dragon has been all sorts of colors on the wheel, complaining about the color just seems trivial…[/quote]

Exaclty my point it’s all so picky and trivial and all used to bash ORTA over the head with :P.

If people really want to be picky and realistic . The Dragons shouldn’t have any teeth at all, seeing as they don’t need to eat. T

Ah but dragons in the PD world aren’t a product of mother nature now are they?

And that’s just the point I was trying to make when the Dragon was walking on it’s wings.

But one things is beeing able to walk on one’s wings and the other is beeing given something you won’t use (teeth).

Physics != Aesthetics