Panzer Dragoon games

What Panzer Dragoon game do you think is best? Dont ask me becaise ive only played Panzer Dragoon Orta. :anjou_happy:

Saga, because it is more involving.

I’m going to go with Saga. Zwei was too easy, Eins was too unresponsive (Chapter 5 boss…ARGH!!!) and Orta just…well, it doesn’t feel right.

I usually answer Saga but Zwei is very close.In fact I prefer Zwei in numerous ways.

It’s hard to answer.Zwei was very very special to me.

I cant answer this question cause like i said, i only played Orta. Can someone send me Info or a profile about the games so i can see how they are, or a website. Or if there is something here feel free to tell me. :anjou_happy:

On our main site, Dragonmaster03, there’s a section marked “Game Info” in the “Literature” component of the sidebar. This should give you an introduction to each of the titles and all of their recorded versions. The “Articles”, “Characters”, “Mysteries”, “Parallels” and “Theories” sections are also full of essays that members of the site have scribed to discuss and analyse the multifaceted nature of the games, although you should tread carefully around these if you haven’t played any of the other games because they’re obviously spoilerific. This isn’t so important for Eins and Zwei, as they were virtually plotless, but for the much more involved Saga storyline was paramount.

hey, thanks for the help Robert Frazer. so your favorite Panzer game is Saga? everyone likes that game, sounds good. :anjou_wow:

Umm… Why will you vote for games that you haven’t played…

and there you have it folks! Saga won! anyone who voted for Saga wins $1,000,000,000!! :anjou_wow:

You dont like me Al3xand3r, do you? IM ASKING FOR THERE OPINION YOU MONKEY, NOT MINE!! :anjou_sigh: Anyway, what game did you vote for?

I was responding to this…

I haven’t voted because I value Saga and Zwei the same.

:anjou_angry: …I kinda figured that that one sounds good cause almost everyone voted for that one, and you all know your Panzer Dragoon stuff soooooooooooooo i felt like voting for that one. GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? and answer this, do you hate me, is there something about me that you hate? Hmmmmmm?

Yes there is something, the fact you constantly accuse me of not liking you and/or hating you :slight_smile:

Well… YOUR ALWAYS BEING MEAN TO ME!! EVERYTIME I POST SOMETHING (which by the way it has been alot so dont acusse me for that) YOU ACUSSE ME FOR EVERYTHING!! LIKE THAT TIME WITH THE FABLE GAME RATING THING. I GOT THE STINKIN’ TOPIC MIXED UP!! AND I ONLY ASKED FOR ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN THE GAME, PLAYED OR HEARD ABOUT IT!! AND THEY DIDN’T HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME IF THEY DIDN’T WANT TO!! ITS A FREE COUNTRY!! :anjou_angry: AND DON’T EVER THINK IM A GUY EVER AGAIN!!! oh no wait, that was the other guy in that forum, who didnt acusse me for getting confused.

I think there’s something wrong with your Caps Lock key :anjou_embarassed:

i was yelling at you. :anjou_angry: and theres nothing wrong with my caps lock key oh smart one.

Oh I get it :anjou_sad:
So you’ve been yelling at me half the time :anjou_sad:
But you say I’m the mean one :anjou_sad:
:anjou_sad:

its cause you are, and you started it :anjou_sad:

im 13 and im acting like a 2 year old. who gives a damn? my mom… oh, and did anyone else vote? hurry up, before Al3xand3r and i get into another fight :anjou_angry: