Panzer Dragoon coming to Revolution?

The XBox360 and PS3 will go roughly by the same price that the Revolution.(it’s always been like that).And both of them are as simple and can have just as great games as the Revolution.

Welcome btw :slight_smile:

Well, according to Sony the PS3 will be very expensive while none of the other two companies have mentioned much about the price (I think M$ has said something about it but in any case it wasn’t something about being very expensive and I can’t bother looking it up) so I don’t think you can already state that they will all be in the same price range…

Well not in the beginning but the majority of the people don’t buy the consoles right away anyways.

Well, it is true that systems are often priced the same; but it would be a smart move on Nintendo’s part to price Revolution below the other consoles, especially if the hardware isn’t as powerful. To ask for the same amount for a system with inferior hardware is a bit harsh (though you can’t put it past any business). But at this point, I’ve sort of come to expect Sony to tack on all kinds of extra pieces of crap that have no relation to video gaming, which will jack up the price more and more (PSP, anyone?). Only time will tell, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

actually, it was only $50 more for all those extras that would cost well over $50 if you buy them seperately for the PSP, but they do tend to want to jack up the price for everyone who isn’t asian.

and about M$ price for the 360, J Allard said he wanted to keep it around $300 and that he would try is best to do that. I would want a Revolution at the $200- price. Mainly because I love mario party and wario ware games lol. But for hardware that is supposed to be as inferior as thiers is, they should go with about $150 or less

I find it great that SEGA may be looking back to the potential a hell of a lot of their old games had. I don’t really like the idea of it being on the Revolution though, especially if ends up that Panzer Dragoon becomes an RPG again. In the perfect world it would be multi-platfrom but it isn’t a perfect world, so in my opinion it should go to the 360.

Same here

Can I see where the source that revealed the Revolution specs is so that I can know exactly what you mean by saying “as inferior as” :anjou_embarassed:

I said ‘supposed to be’ for a reason, because supposed means believed to be true or a high possibility. I read on GS that they think the Revolution will only be about 2-3 times more powerful than a current gen Xbox while the PS3 and 360 are 5-6 times more powerful than an Xbox. This was backed a little by statement by Nintendo that lead everyone to believe so, but I don’t remember exactly what they said.

[quote=“Al3xand3r”]

Can I see where the source that revealed the Revolution specs is so that I can know exactly what you mean by saying “as inferior as” :anjou_embarassed:[/quote]

I nevver took you for naive Al3x.Between the lines :wink: