Panzer Dragoon Azel & Zwei Prototypes

Yeah I’ll match that, sounds like a reasonable way to maybe reassure some more people too… hopefully. So with Gehn we have nearly the $450 needed for now right?

And hey a slight break for some of you at the moment, if this is in US dollars, cause our money is in the $#!+house right now!

Azel prototypes:

Energy - $100
Shadow - $50 towards Azel prototype
Saturn_Worship - $70
Solo - $50 towards Azel prototype
Heretic Agnostic - $50
Dragon Phoenix - $50
Gehpnaet - $50

Total so far: $420

PDZ prototype:

Solo - $50
Heretic Agnostic - $50
DRX - $100

Total so far: $200

Overall total so far: $620

I’d be willing to put an extra 50$ for Zwei if we get Saga, as well.

I seem to remember Zwei being called Project Perseus when indevelopment .

While I admire the enthusiasm, even if they are real , I don’t think its worth the money , no doubt its code just send out for mag previews , that said I will give $40 to the fund . But I think its a huge waste of money , even if they are real . Maybe its better asking people like lordcraymen, if there are real

Judging by the numerous other prototypes on DRX’s site, I do think the chance of them being real is high. How different the prototypes are is questionable of course, but you never know until you try. It could be basically the same game, or it could contain a completely different level (as with the Sonic 2 beta). The way I see it, it’s better than the prototypes being sold off to another collector who will not release them, or in a worse case scenario, deleted.

Anyway, thanks for contributing to the fund. We just need $190 and we’ll have enough.

GO PANZER COMMUNITY, GO.

Apologies for not replying sooner; I can donate $100 divided however’s best between the two protos.

Thanks Lance. :anjou_happy: Just $90 to go.

I have received another email from DRX who is happy to start collecting now.

So, for now, just donate what you were going to for the Azel prototypes. Once we’ve received the Azel prototypes, then we can start donating towards the Zwei prototypes.

For simplicity’s sake I have suggested that we donate directly to DRX. Please do so via this page:

hidden-palace.org/?contribute

If you could please put “For Panzer Dragoon” in the PayPal notes that will help DRX know which payments are for the prototypes (rather than for other games). Also, if you could post in this topic with your donation details (you’ll receive an email from PayPal), that will help us keep track of how much has been donated so far.

Here’s the first payment:

Confirmation number: 5UK73756J88180700
Donation amount: $50.00 USD
Total: $50.00 USD
Purpose: For Panzer Dragoon
Contributor: Chris Alley

Just a note… it’s by no means required to post all of you info (i.e. your last name if you don’t feel comfortable posting that here). Just a post confirming how much you’ve donated would be sufficent.

Thanks.

I would have thought that we could’ve gotten more donations than just Solo’s so far.

I’ll be donating my $50 when I get paid at the beginning of May. Who else is with me? Let’s not pledge all this cash and then not back it up with reality.

I feel bad about not being able to pitch in any money. I am pretty strapped for cash at the moment and until I get a job (probably not for a few months) this situation is unlikely to change. :anjou_sad:

I haven’t forgotten about it but I’ll have to wait at least a week myself.

O_o … . . . . . .

[quote=“Shadow”]I would have thought that we could’ve gotten more donations than just Solo’s so far.

I’ll be donating my $50 when I get paid at the beginning of May. Who else is with me? Let’s not pledge all this cash and then not back it up with reality.[/quote]

Hey all, sorry i havn’t checked in for a little while. Been busy with studying and also passed my Driving Theory Test yesterday! Woho!

p.s.
Confirmation number: 8RS5572369148263S
Donation amount: $50.00 USD
Total: $50.00 USD
Purpose: For Panzer Dragoon Prototype
Contributor: Linda

Done :anjou_love:

Current state of donations:

Solo Wing Dragon - $50
Dragon Phoenix - $50

Total: $100

I’m a student who works about 10 hours a week with grown-up sized bills, but I’ll try and see what I can do. I make no promises, however…

hey, sorry for my delay and abscense those days…

well… i will check the things for the payment and i hope that on this monday i will get it done…

by the way… anyone here have a clue about what azel proto we are treating?? i think that maybe it will be the internal 1997 e3 demo … that one that got a video posted in some web linked here…

maybe??

well, i will finally put the 70$ this wednesday without fault.

come on guys!!! tehre are a lot of payments left!!!

strike hard!!!

let’s all tell when you think you can do the payment…

i put in $30 for now (for azel proto), will add more soon probably
as always i’d do whatever i can to help out the community =)

[quote]Confirmation number: 71T718789F233753Y
Donation amount: $30.00 USD
Total: $30.00 USD
Purpose: For Panzer Dragoon (Scott from TWOTA)
Contributor: Scott Campbell[/quote]

P.S no ads on TWOTA plz =)