Obligatory Intro Thread

Heh, I would have thought there would be a dedicated thread for this sort of thing, but eh, no harm no foul, right?

Anyway, I just got Panzer Dragoon Orta a few days ago and have damn near played it to an excessive degree (not really, but when I’m not playing it, I’m thinking about it.) It’s my first foray into the series thus far, but not for lack of trying, all the good stuff came out before I really had the ability to form concrete memories or at least know what the hell I was doing.

So naturally, I’ve sought as much information on this series as I could possibly find and came upon this gem of a site. As far as I can tell, the forums rock too.

A little about me, I’m currently a classic underachieving highschool junior with hopes of making a career out of my senseless doodles and drawings, with an almost unhealthy passion for videogames, comics, and cartoons. My current favourite games are: Panzer Dragoon Orta, Vagrant Story, Megaman Legends, Metal Gear Solid 3, and the Dreamcast. Because we all love Dreamcast, right?

That we do. :anjou_happy:

Welcome to The Will of the Ancients, Tiesel. I speak for all of us when we wish that you have a long and enjoyable sojourn here!

I think you’ll satisfy all of your desires for Panzer information here and at our associate sites like Panzer Dragoon Legacy, the Art of Panzer Dragoon, and the Panzer Dragoon Saga Oasis. We’re always open to receiving new content though, whether it be art or articles - perhaps some of your doodles can find a home here?

Perhaps, I’m planning on it actually. If inspiration will allow, I’ll probably throw a couple up on this here forum as well as my deviant art account in a few day’s time.

Being on these forums makes me want to type all sophisticated like, I think I’m going to enjoy this.

Make yourself at home.Bem-vindo :anjou_happy:

Well, we all have our own styles, so feel free to type how you like. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums, btw.

Welcome to the forums. Nice avatar.

I was looking for a thread to hijack and post this in since it doesn’t deserve one of its own, this looks as good as any.

I tried to draw Edge, too, but that kind of sucked, so I won’t post it.

welcome

we should have a panzer ART CONTEST

I’m all for it; nice Azel drawing by the way, computerLizard.

Despite my low activity on web forums in general I would probably take part in it if it happened (as long as the deadline was reasonable and I noticed on time :slight_smile: ).

I didn’t realise I hadn’t posted in this topic yet; welcome!

By the way, nice sketch computerLizard.