My three video game holy grails

I’ve got quite a few rare games now. Popful Mail(of course I have no idea if my Sega CD still works). Gitaroo Man. I think I have Vagrant Story, still. And of course, Panzer Dragoon Saga, which I’ve never let go of since it first came out oh those many years ago.

But my quest for rare oldies is never-ending. Here are three prizes I’ve got my eyes on now. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

Rez(natch)
Radiant Silvergun
and lastly, the odd-sounding and odd-looking Vib Ribbon.

I’ve tried looking up Vib Ribbon on Ebay, but all I got were PAL versions. Ack.

Good luck, I know how hard it can be to find things like that. I want to get the PD sound tracks and with two months of hunting I’m get to spot any copies that look like orginals.

Know how you feel…I suggest finding a hardcore eBay friend then asking them to look for your products while they go on a daily search or selling or etc.

I’m looking out for Dragon Force…but I’m always a day too late on eBay if I come across it ><

Blood Omen 1 for PC here.Damnit it looks like I’ll never play that game in my life…

What type of information are you looking for?
I’ve got Popful Mail, it’s my favorite Sega CD game. I also own Radiant Silvergun, I bought it off ebay for about $150. I think it was worth it since it’s more fun than three new games.

I have a Treasure collection thats missing 2 games; Rakugaki Showtime and Radiant. I dont think I’ll ever get them though, just too much money to spend on a single game at this time in my life. Had I found them when I was younger I would have bought them.

Aah, I found Rez on Dreamcast in Cash Converters (uk second hand shop)
I noticed it in a pile of PS1 games and before picking it up I thought about how much I was willing to spend. I decided that if it went over ?50 I wouldn’t buy it. Anyway, I picked it up and it cost me… ?3. Haha, yeah, three measly pounds. Bargain of the century.

If you’re after the Panzer Dragoon soundtracks, I found the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Memorial Album on…erm… well, it was a german website. The name escapes me, but give me some time and I will let you know if you need it…

Back from the dead! :anjou_happy:

Who? You mean me? Yeah, I haven’t been on for aaaaages but randomly got a Topic Reply Notification in my Bulk mail (One that I hadn’t requested, obviously) so I thought I would pay another visit.

Hmm, maybe fate was involved…or someone else is using my username and email account, hehe.

[quote=“dragoon lover”]
I’ve tried looking up Vib Ribbon on Ebay, but all I got were PAL versions. Ack.[/quote]

Was the PAL conversion of VIB bad?

[quote=“Pete”]Aah, I found Rez on Dreamcast in Cash Converters (uk second hand shop)
I noticed it in a pile of PS1 games and before picking it up I thought about how much I was willing to spend. I decided that if it went over ?50 I wouldn’t buy it. Anyway, I picked it up and it cost me… ?3. Haha, yeah, three measly pounds. Bargain of the century.[/quote]

only just read post
AHHHHHHHHH lucky
i’m gonna go to cash converters now and have a look

[quote=“Dopefish”]
I’ve got Popful Mail, it’s my favorite Sega CD game.[/quote]

… o_0;

I don’t understand.

What about Sonic CD?
How can Sonic CD not be unanimously considered the greatest Mega-CD (or whatever you call it in your country) game ever made?
I can safely say in my opinion its the greatest Non-PD game ever made…

These things… “different opinions” … I don’t understand them… blinks blankly

The rarest games I own are probably Panzer Saga and Dragon Force, although I paid the inflated prices for both.

What Im keeping an eye out for is Shining Force 3 and Silouette Mirage.

My three video game holy grails are:
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Siberia (A forgotten but brilliant Sega Saturn game)
Panzer Dragoon

I would put Zwei here but I can get it for 15 quid at gamestation, God bless you Gamestation.

[quote=“SotiCoto”]

[quote=“Dopefish”]
I’ve got Popful Mail, it’s my favorite Sega CD game.[/quote]

… o_0;

I don’t understand.

What about Sonic CD?
How can Sonic CD not be unanimously considered the greatest Mega-CD (or whatever you call it in your country) game ever made?
I can safely say in my opinion its the greatest Non-PD game ever made…

These things… “different opinions” … I don’t understand them… blinks blankly[/quote]

Haha I thought Lunar was better than both myself

Anyway my 3 most prized games are

1). Lunar (USA)- Mega CD

2). Switch (JP) - Mega CD

1. Panzer Dragoon (JP) - Saturn

If only for the ace covers and becase I still remember like it was yesterday all the happy memories I got from play and seeing those games for the 1st time

Didn’t know Vagrant Story was rare. Maybe I should have kept it, but endless crappy block puzzles are not for me.

The only rare games I have are…

Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium (US copy, box, booklet, inserts in excellent condition)
Shining Force: Sword of Hayja (SEGA Game Gear US copy, box, booklet, inserts in good condition)