Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anyone buying or bought anything nice for themselves? I recently bought myself Smash Bros Ultimate and Pokémon Lets Go Pikachu with Pokeball Plus! Also, been addicted to buying old Gamefan Magazines.

Happy holidays. I haven’t bought anything for myself gaming-wise because I have lots of unfinished games already.

I remember collecting magazines back in the day… it’s not quite as fun logging into a website, although far more practical.

Yeah, those old magazines sort of transport you back to the past. It’s more of a nostalgia thing! Plus I like the artwork as well.

I received the Resident Evil Origins bundle for PS4, so I can finally see what all the fuss is about 23 years later…

Let us know what you think of the Resident Evil games @UrbanReflex. I actually have the collection you mention which I bought for peanuts in one of the Humble Bundles. But haven’t played it extensively. IMO the gameplay based around fixed camera angles can be disorienting and hasn’t aged too well, so it makes sense that the Resident Evil 2 remake will use an over the shoulder camera. But it’s kind of cool that at least the first game was remade in this old style as a reminder of how survival horror games once used the camera as a means to scare the player.

I will certainly post my thoughts :slight_smile: I have AC Odyssey and then the Metro series to reply first though!

Happy new year everyone!