Just What I Always Wanted

I’M BACK!!!..again.

I’ve been away doing various things…but mainly working (5am start the other day, AGH!!)

Anyway, to the point of this post, I’ve finally managed to get hold of a lot of stuff that I’ve always wanted, mainly through eBay and other sites, this is what I’ve gained…

Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Memorial Album
Streets of Rage 2
Sonic 10th Anniversary Commemorative Set
The Goonies R2 DVD (Although it hasn’t arrived yet!!)
Halo- First Strike
Master Chief Figure

Anyway, I just thought I’d let you know, and to point out that I have returned, although for how long I don’t know…
If any of you want the Azel Album too, here’s the link to their website, they’re based in Germany and everything is shown in Euros but they are very reliable

www.synsoniq.de/index.php?langchange=2&

If anyone is after import music CDs, I highly recommend CD Japan above any other online retailer. It’s cheaper to buy from here than any other online retailer… if you buy more than one soundtrack. Their shipping costs offset the lower price if you buy one album at a time… but if you buy two or more, you’ll definitely be saving yourself some cash.

Just a thought.

First Strike kicks so much ass… Especially the end…

Glad your back, and I’m glad you’ve gotten all that stuff… Lucky you… bangs head into wall

I’d ditto that. Most of my import soundtracks come from CD Japan. I’ve never had a problem with them, and if you’re lucky enough to have someone near you to split shipping costs with, it makes it even more reasonable to order with them. Also, ebay often tends to be littered with Taiwanese pirate copies. I know some people don’t care, but it’s something to be aware of.

Dont tell me, DON’T TELL ME!!!

Well, basically, Master Chief hijacks a Covie prostitute ring and hires out Cortana as a virtual stripper.

You’re a sick man Shadow…

But you love me for it.

Sssssh!

Nobody’s supposed to know. :slight_smile:

I’m never one for being quiet about the ladies’ wild crushes on me.

Wild crushes, huh? I haven’t had a “wild crush” on anyone in about two years. Regular crushes, yeah. But no “wild” ones.

Never had a crush try to eat me at least.

Well, I’m the one that’s ended your two year span =P

Aren’t you proud of yourself?

I have no reason not to be.

applauds for Shadow

Nice one. You’re a good person at comebacks when you have time to think of 'em, huh?

I am.

No you’re not.

thinks

LET ME LIVE IN MY IGNORANT BLISS, YOU BASTARD!

Hey girl, you’ll have chance with me if you call my best friends bastards.

Hey, at least she didn’t become “uncomfortable” around me, or just stop talking to me. She called me a bastard. Wahey!