Horizon Forbidden West

Horizon: Zero Dawn sequel for PS5!

The original is one of my favourite PS4 games; I posted my thoughts in this topic.

Also, does this image make you think of Panzer Dragoon?

1 Like

Some new gameplay footage of Horizon Forbidden West:

It’s looking really good, although with a 30fps framerate on PS5, I hate to think how slow this will run on the PS4 consoles.

She’s piled on the pounds during lockdown

Did anyone get Horizon Forbidden West? If so, what are your thoughts (without spoiling anything)?

I decided to hold off buying it so that I can play on better hardware (PS5 or maybe even PC if I wait long enough). Although it sounds like the PS4 version is stable at 30fps, the PS5 version can run at 60fps which is definitely preferable for me.

Im same. really want a PS5 but cant get one

PS4 version looks fine, but hard to play knowing a better version exists

I actually wonder if somebody will be able to mod HZD PC to run HFW data . I would buy the game for that …

1 Like

Same boat here. I didn’t play Zero Dawn until 2021 as I didn’t know about it until then not being a PS owner and it is one of my favorites of all time, but definitely want to get FW on either a PS5 or PC. Have been looking occasionally for a PS5, but have no interest in paying the markup these things are going for now.

1 Like

Funny how much the DLC has winged creature flight, can kind of imagine how a new Panzer could feel , reminds me esp of flying around in Saga

(esp @ 2:16, and 5:30 and 8:46)

1 Like

I have yet to play Forbidden West, but this DLC looks good.

Kind of rough that players who bought the base game on PS4 have to buy a PS5 to play the DLC, but I get it.