Hi!

I’ve visited this site and message board a few times before but am new to posting (this is my first day and fifth post).

My name’s Lee, I’m 16 years old (turn 17 in June) and from England. I’m a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Team and not as heavily into gaming as I used to be (money plays a large part of that). My all time favourite game is NiGHTS into Dreams… and its companion Christmas NiGHTS.

I’m a comicbook geek, currently eating up Marvel’s Ultimate line, Spider-Girl and Thanos and UDON’s Street Fighter as well as a few Japanese comics (Chobits, GTO, Evangelion, FLCL etc, the latter two being adaptations of two animated shows that I love). But I am finding myself getting more and more drawn into the exciting world of independent comics (particuarly Oni published ones) such as Blankets, Ghost World, Blue Monday, Hopeless Savages and Lost At Sea to name but a few. There’s plenty of stuff I want to check out, but again, don’t really have the money for.

I’m currently taking AVCE Business at college, and (as you might have guessed) am looking for a part time job.

My first experience with Panzer Dragoon was playing the demo of Zwei on the demo disc that came with my Saturn (Sega Flash 2). I thought it was great fun, but it wasn’t a high priority buy for me at the time (although I did want it).

I followed all of the coverage of Azel in the UK’s official Sega Saturn Magazine and it looked really good, but when an issue came with the complete disc 1 as a demo I was blown away, it was then that I knew I simply HAD to get the game.

So shortly afterwards I bought it, along with Burning Rangers with money from my 11th birthday. To this very day I think that Azel is one of the greatest things ever created. Naturally I wanted to track down the previous two games in the series, but the stores were all sold out. Later I managed to track down a second hand copy of PD1, and eventually a second hand Zwei. I was a little disappointed with PD1 but greatly appreciated the magnificent world that had originated with the game. Zwei did not disappoint one bit, it’s still a favourite of mine.

I snapped up Panzer Dragoon Orta whilst it was on sale, but have yet to play it (I’m waiting for an Xbox price drop =P ).

Never watched the Panzer Dragoon animated OVA. The local sci-fi/comic store has what I believe is a dubbed version on VHS, but I’ve heard that it sucks and I dislike VHS and dubovers anyway, so I’ve passed on buying it.

I’ve played a ROM of Panzer Dragoon Mini, and I think we’ll all agree that the less said of that game the better.

This message board looks like a fun place to be, so I think I’ll be sticking around.

And erm…that’s it. Hope I haven’t rambled on too much.

zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz…huh?! Is it over?
Meh, kidding (duh), welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums.

I almost couldn’t believe it when an issue of Sega Saturn Magazine came with the first CD of Panzer Dragoon Saga. I completed the first CD three times before buying the complete game.

No one publishes magazines like that anymore.

Yo! Welcome to the forums :smiley: We need more long posts like that!

Welcome to TWOTA. I love your username :smiley:

Greetings.

I already welcomed you on another thread.Oh wel…

Welcome :slight_smile:

Post count = +1

Not as much as me. I literally slapped myself to see if it was a dream.

Mind you, if they hadn’t included that, I may not have bought PDS due to it’s ?35 price tag…and what a mistake that would have been.

Hey, welcome. I like your name. :slight_smile:

Welcome crazy penguin…PENGUIN??! PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE IS RIGHT THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD! GAH!

You read Playstation Magazine?

ASSEMBLE THE LYNCH MOB!!!

Hello Crazy Penguin. I can tell from your name that you’ll probably fit in just fine with us… Especially Winged Death.

No, i didnt suscribe, i just HAPPENED to get one and read it out of boredm, idipise PS2, i love the X-box…

“Idipise.”

That’s a new word boys and girls…

I like the playstation. It has resident evil on it.

So does the Saturn.

and the dreamcast.

so does the GC :stuck_out_tongue:

And the PC!

and my p- to- the - enis