Hi there!

:v:Ah… I’m pretty new. So I thought I was drop by and say hello! I’m a huge fan of the Panzer Dragoon series and I’m glad to find a whole site dedicated to it and it’s fanbase. I draw a bit, I’m a little shy so I maybe won’t talk to much. And I’m 24!

Nice to meet you all!

2 Likes

Welcome to our small community here. I hope you stick around. There’s not much happening on the Panzer front at the moment, but we talk about other games here as well.

1 Like

Welcome! Nice to see another face. We have to keep the PD flame alive!

1 Like

Hello there! (Ewan McGregor’s Kenobi voice)

1 Like

Welcome! Great to have you floating around the circuits of Sestren with us. :anjou_happy:

We’re the same age. It’s nice to meet another younger Panzer enthusiast.

1 Like

It seems that most Panzer Dragoon fans are Millennials (with Gen X being the next bracket), since that generation grew up with the Saturn. This is just based on my observation; it might be an interesting poll to do on social media at some point.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!:anjou_love: Hope it’s been a good day for all of you.

And @Aevelia that’s awesome! I was wondering if there was anyone else my age interested in series and Here you are! By the way did you draw your avatar? It’s really nice!

1 Like