Hi there panzer drgoon fans I'm a newbie!

I’m a very avid fan of panzer dragoon I already have PD1 and PDZWEI can somebody tell me where i can buy an english version of PDSAGA? Any ideas will be very much appreciated

Welcome.

Check ebay for Saga.

Hey there, welcome to the forums.

Yeah, I’d say try ebay for PD Saga - although the prices can be a bit steep, ebay seems to be the best place for actually finding a copy.

thats if your into online buying/auctioning :slight_smile: www.ebay.co.uk if in the uk. And welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Hey, welcome. :slight_smile:

Welcome XLagi.Hope you can get PDSaga - the best game in this world.

:smiley:

Hey guys thanks for the reply I feel very welcome here, you’ll be hearing more from me soon PANZER DRAGOON rocks!! And thanks to “Ghen The Berserker”, “The Sharp Edge”, “Scott”, “Lance” & “Dopefish” you guys rocks! long live the ancients!!

Hey man, welcome to the forums.

welcome :slight_smile:

… This XLagi guy seems a little too enthusiastic. smiles with an evil glint in eye Nothing I cannot fix, mind you…

Anyway. Hellow. Would have told you “hi” sooner, but I was on a “Get-away-from-the-people-of-TWOTA-NOW!!!” vacation. :slight_smile:

I don’t mean to nit-pick Orta, but your avatar is too big.

hi there orta thank you for welcoming me here actually i really am an enthusiast of PD, do you know that i’ve wanted to use your username? but you already have it :slight_smile: have a nice vacation bring me something when you come back soon, i also wanted to thank “Geoffrey”, “Neil” & “Shadow”

[quote=“Dopefish”]Welcome.

Check ebay for Saga.[/quote]

Welcome to TWOTA, sponsored by ebay!

And Games Workshop, sponsoring my avatar!

and eBay, who might as well add a “Panzer Dragoon Saga” button to their main page.

So young… so energetic…

Welcome, xlagi.

You will find just about everything you need to know about Panzer on these boards, and when you do, I will be quick to convince you that it is all wrong :slight_smile:

We already said Ebay. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are many people who sponsor TWOTA. Like the rock band, WOTA. And Sonic Team. And Sega in general. And the Democrat party (dedicated to keeping the Liberal District, Liberal!).

[quote=“Abadd”]So young… so energetic…

Welcome, xlagi.

You will find just about everything you need to know about Panzer on these boards, and when you do, I will be quick to convince you that it is all wrong :)[/quote]

Just beware Xlagi.There are only a few thrust worthy persons here…

I’m one of them :smiley:

Thrust worthy indeed…

He may be thrust worthy, but he ain’t trust worthy! j/k